Domain Empire

.com My First Domain Sale - L/Hub/com - $14,500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MitchH

Established Member
Impact
Purchased on 5/30/18 from a GoDaddy expired auction for $985.
Listed for sale on 6/23/18 with BrandPa.
Received an initial offer price of $12,500 and this was declined. The buyer countered with $14,500 on 8/13/18 and I accepted.
Finalized the transaction today, 9/11/18.

Very happy with BrandPa. Being my first domain sale ever, I did not have the best understanding on the process of selling and transferring a domain. BrandPa helped me step-by-step, no issues at all. High quality content and even better customer service!

I was really surprised how quickly this sold, even more surprised by the 1600% return in only a few months. I was feeling a bit defeated there for awhile, but I feel rejuvenated and hopeful for the future!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So this is the one with the email from BrandPa :xf.smile:. Nice going. Wish you get more such sales(y). Congratulations.

Yes! That was the one :) Thanks a lot!

•••
Congrats buddy, I was expecting you would report a big sale when you mentioned you had one pending. Great to get such a first sale. Wish you and everyone of us more sales like these :)

Thank you!

•••
•••
•••
That is one hell of a first sale. Congrats!

•••
Right On!!! Congrats!!! I love hearing of a great sale like this, Outstanding Job!!!!

•••
Congrats! 5 figures on the first sale ever is great.

•••
•••
Excellent! And great advice in this thread,

M88

•••
Congrats on your first big sale. Best for further more.

•••
Purchased on 5/30/18 from a GoDaddy expired auction for $985.
Listed for sale on 6/23/18 with BrandPa.
Received an initial offer price of $12,500 and this was declined. The buyer countered with $14,500 on 8/13/18 and I accepted.
Finalized the transaction today, 9/11/18.

Very happy with BrandPa. Being my first domain sale ever, I did not have the best understanding on the process of selling and transferring a domain. BrandPa helped me step-by-step, no issues at all. High quality content and even better customer service!

I was really surprised how quickly this sold, even more surprised by the 1600% return in only a few months. I was feeling a bit defeated there for awhile, but I feel rejuvenated and hopeful for the future!

Congratulations on the sale, however, hopefully you'll share more about the deal for new/old people to learn along with some sort of proof of sale!

•••
•••
Congrats !
Excellent first sale :)

•••
Congrats!
Keep up the tempo!

•••
Wow. I think it's a world record for the first sale ever! Such a great sale, and such a bold investment!! Wish you more like this and even bigger!

lol maybe not a world record, but definitely a personal best (goes without saying). Thanks for your comment. Appreciate the kind words! :)

•••
Thanks. I also forget to mention one of my other friend.

@USMC . My good brother . This name was under his watchlist too and he even said it was good acquisition.

Again congratulations to you. I just want to make sure I don’t forget everyone who shared their honest opinion about the name. Hahahah

Now go hunt for another better gem.

Best of luck.

Thanks

Yes, you're absolutely right. @USMC has also been supportive. Always appreciate the feedback! Thanks again!

•••
Congratulations on a successful sale! Both you and the new owner should be very happy. Way to go!

•••
•••
@Mitchell Hengesbach As many have pointed it out it's a great name 4l with " Hub".

I'm interested to see what the buyer does with it , my take is

L -( learning) Hub App

L -is also slang in the " Canna/weed/marijuana" meaning to "smoke one" "take an L" ( dispensary?)

what ever they do with it, L+ hub has many possible uses. these are the first 2 that came to mind.

Good Eye and Stance on this sale!

•••
•••
Mitchell, Congratz on the stellar sale and it being your first is very very impressive.

Thanks for sharing

•••
•••
•••
Holy smokes! My jaw hurts from hitting the ground..... Congratulations and many more be yours!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back