Dynadot

My DomainSponsor account status still NO-PAY after Minimum pay out reached

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Thanks for Michael from DomainSponsor and All NPers here. My Issue now is resolved and my DS account set to PAY now.

I received mail from Michael hours ago to express his apologize for Not responding to my mail in time. He said that this happened because of he overlooked my mail, but not other reasons or in purpose. Michael told me that he just noticed this issue when reading my post here.

He explains that "It's our policy to set new accounts to nopay for the first pay cycle. The reason for this is to prevent new accounts from sending fraud traffic for the last week of the month before payments are sent out, and then getting paid on that fraud traffic"

Now my issue is settle and hope my account works well for future. However, I still hope DomainSponsor can post their policy in somewhere to let all new account holders know it clearly. Otherwise there will have more complains like what happened to me.

Thanks again, to all of you! And especially thanks for smurge help me forward this post to DomainSponsor's staff

Julian

July 24, 2012

On June 7, 2012, I received this mail from DomainSponsor.com staff Michael Song, invite me to creat an account with them

I decide to open an account for a test. This guy approved my account at once then I changed the DNS for some of my domains for testing.

Everthing looks perfect. My account recorded few dollars everyday, Michael reply to my mails in time to help me submit my W9 form, set my Paypal account for payment, ennabel the custom Keywords tools for my account...

Everything was FINE untill July 10th.

We know that DomainSponsor claim that they send payment for net 7 days. When July 7th finally coming, I login my accout but my payment status still NO-PAY. I think they must don't work on weekends (July 7th was Sat.) then I waited to 9th evening (Monday) but still no change even though I had reach the minimun $50 payout already in my 1st Month.

Then I wrote to Michael to ask why?

After that, what happend is just same as many other domainers complain here:
- Michael, who always reply my mails in 24 hous before, now disappeared, in sipte of I send 3 mails to him from July 9th to 19th
- Nobody picks customer service call, nobody send your answer no matter how many times you submit ticket through online help desk.

They still make your account be active and accept traffic to earn moneny for them, but nerver pay you

I just changed my domains nameserve again hour before. And will say NO if anybody else aks my 2 cents for domainsponsor in the future.

Thanks for god, they scammed me for 45 days only.

Plz be very careful with this dirty company, DomainSponsor.com

-------------------------------------------

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you PM'd the DomainSponsor member here on NP's?

•••
•••
Hi

if, you're considering using Domain Sponsor, I suggest you park your domains at sedo, namedrive first, to see how much traffic and where it comes from, and what visitors are searching for, first.

once you've isolated the best performers, then submit those to DS, for review.

if anyone has some names they'd like to submit, send me the list and i'll check'em

it may be easier to get-in, when you have a "referral".

Thanks and Good Luck!

•••
Atanas already has an account at DS. He just cannot get anyone to reply to his questions.

•••
hello,

I have a question, why my domain names are redirected to sites ecommerces then the domain name is not backlisted (Zero Click).

Redirecting it does from time to time strange

If someone can answer me because no response on the part of DS

Sorry for my english

•••
don't speak yoda :) but i'll try to answer from what i gathered

if you're getting a check, then your names are not blacklisted

if your domains are showing ads, then they are not blacklisted

the type pages you see may change from time to time, if you have automated optimization, as the templates will rotate until best one's are found.

hope that was what you were asking :)

•••
Atanas already has an account at DS. He just cannot get anyone to reply to his questions.
still no reply from DS

•••
•••
Last week I submitted my details for a new account and have received no response since then. How long should I wait to know whether I'm accepted or rejected ?

•••
Last week I submitted my details for a new account and have received no response since then. How long should I wait to know whether I'm accepted or rejected ?
may be no reply,or no

•••

best to get a referrer and have your names reviewed by them first, before submitting.

imo...

•••
best to get a referrer and have your names reviewed by them first, before submitting.

imo...

Finally I got accepted earlier this week, so the problem is solved. Thanks for hint, though.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back