Dynadot

advice My Domaining research is paying off!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

juan rivera

Established Member
Impact
Hey Fellow domainers! Ive been doing heavy research on many niches that are in demand and possible domains that will match these ever growing keywords! I have domain ideas that vary with keywords such as gold, jewlery, travel camera and many more! All the domain ideas I have are domains that can be registered still on godaddy for 12.99 there just list for now on my notes on my iphone. Oh and another thing most of these domains have exact keyword search on google keywords and i have some that get up to 100k searchs a month. Imagine websites or domains that are already getting excat searches!

Give some feed back message me or give me advice thats ppl!

Here are some i have listed for sell
Chatbotassistance .com
Herbalmatcha .com

Chatbots are on the rise.!!!

Matcha- over 50k monthy searches! Unique trend for coming years
Herbal- anything herbs and teas really! Last couple domains with herbal sold for 2k-30k soo!

My domaining is coming full circle! I just need a sell or two to get the ball rolling! I need that FIRST INVESTMENT !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can feel your excitement and I think that excitement and drive are terrific!

The advice I would give you is, set both short term goals and long term goals. You'll need both because it is very difficult reach long term goals without hitting short term goals.

Once you have established your goals, you will need to build a realistic plan. That plan should become your blueprint to reaching those goals.

Now, specific to domain names and depending on your goals in domain investing, you should not necessarily make investments based on search volume. I check those metrics, but for me, it is more about what is actually selling, and.....as said by @Rick Schwartz , what names could a business be built around.

Based on your post, it appears you are getting started with limited capital...which is okay! However, you will have certain limitations and you probably have less available for experimenting.

In the interest of both the long term stability, and the growth of your business, you should avoid too much experimentation and stick with what is proven to work.

Here are a few things that are sure to work:

1. Quality over quantity
2. Work hard and focus on execution of sales
3. Use your budget (including your time) wisely
4. Everything I mentioned above

What will bring you success is your excitement and driven, combined with careful thought about your next move. If you follow some of this advice, you will be able to continue something you obviously enjoy greatly, for a long time to come.

Best of luck

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I can feel your excitement and I think that excitement and drive are terrific!

The advice I would give you is, set both short term goals and long term goals. You'll need both because it is very difficult reach long term goals without hitting short term goals.

Once you have established your goals, you will need to build a realistic plan. That plan should become your blueprint to reaching those goals.

Now, specific to domain names and depending on your goals in domain investing, you should not necessarily make investments based on search volume. I check those metrics, but for me, it is more about what is actually selling, and.....as said by @Rick Schwartz , what names could a business be built around.

Based on your post, it appears you are getting started with limited capital...which is okay! However, you will have certain limitations and you probably have less available for experimenting.

In the interest of both the long term stability, and the growth of your business, you should avoid too much experimentation and stick with what is proven to work.

Here are a few things that are sure to work:

1. Quality over quantity
2. Work hard and focus on execution of sales
3. Use your budget (including your time) wisely
4. Everything I mentioned above

What will bring you success is your excitement and driven, combined with careful thought about your next move. If you follow some of this advice, you will be able to continue something you obviously enjoy greatly, for a long time to come.

Best of luck

•••
Thanks for the good insights yeah Im awhere of that. & the ideas I have are for domain names that can in there respective niches. Most are two highly searched word domains. Its really cool learning all the insand outs of this but 8 months of solid research and reading i think Im ready to unleash these new domains and take over flippa lostings and godaddy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back