Domain Empire

question My domain is going premium on GoDaddy and listed for sale without doing nothing what's happen..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

griouss

Established Member
Impact
I was trying to list a domain few min ago, unfortunately when I try to put it on godaddy auction I have an error message "this domain is already for sale" from this I was looking the whois of this domain and yes it's totally mine and not listed in my selling list.

I don't understand why it is listed in the auction, and now is listed as a premium domain with 9,999 buy now button.

Is anyone here has experienced a similar situation?

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes -- but I didn't try to put it on auction. If you're logged into anyone else's account and run a Whois for one of my .ws domains, Godaddy will say it's available, is a premium, and was $5000. I never put it up for sale.

•••
The domain name must have been listed by the previous owner, who didn't clean up the listing. Often happens.

•••
that's weird because it's an handreg

•••
Did you list it on Afternic?

The BIN listings from Afternic show at Godaddy.

•••
•••
I just called Godaddy and got mine taken out of auctions. It was listed in error. You could email or call and ask it to be removed since you didn't put it there.

•••
that's weird because it's an handreg
i dont think it is a total hand reg, may be the previous owner let it dropped after listing it on godaddy or afternic premium auction that is why you are able to reg it.
go to expireddomains.net and search the domain , i think you will see when the domain dropped

cheers

•••
i dont think it is a total hand reg, may be the previous owner let it dropped after listing it on godaddy or afternic premium auction that is why you are able to reg it.
go to expireddomains.net and search the domain , i think you will see when the domain dropped

cheers
even on expireddomains it's full clear handreg without any history

•••
even on expireddomains it's full clear handreg without any history
wow:xf.eek:that is so unusual the best option now is to contact godaddy to delist the domain domain , then you relist it afterwards..hopefully they will get it done Asap

•••
wow:xf.eek:that is so unusual the best option now is to contact godaddy to delist the domain domain , then you relist it afterwards..hopefully they will get it done Asap

i think soo thanks for your help

•••
Im in the same boat. My domain is on GoDaddy Premiums and im trying to figure out how to actually sell it. Do you think flippa is a better option?

•••
Im in the same boat. My domain is on GoDaddy Premiums and im trying to figure out how to actually sell it. Do you think flippa is a better option?

i don't know bro, i'm a beginner too... i prefer to don't say bullshit

•••
I have had it happen. Not to auction but to a buy now price which i have since kept for sale at high price.

Last edited:
•••
you never know before you try it :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back