IT.COM

GoDaddy maximum DN check per day ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is there any limit for the number of Domain Name scans that can be done per day in Godaddy from the same IP address ?
I know that at a time we can scan 500 domains. But I have heard that if the number exceeds then our IP address or account gets blocked or banned. Is it true?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there any limit for the number of Domain Name scans that can be done per day in Godaddy from the same IP address ?
I know that at a time we can scan 500 domains. But I have heard that if the number exceeds then our IP address or account gets blocked or banned. Is it true?

I don't think the account gets blocked but if you do a certain number of bulk searches (around 10-20 in a row I think) they start asking you to enter picture codes to make sure you're not a machine. That slows down the bulk check process...

•••
I don't think the account gets blocked but if you do a certain number of bulk searches (around 10-20 in a row I think) they start asking you to enter picture codes to make sure you're not a machine. That slows down the bulk check process...

I agree to that, I checked more then 100000 domains at godaddy in one day and the only problem was this annoying captcha.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back