Dynadot

domain Multiple domains bought over the years + explanation - moissanites.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sarekdan

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone,

so in the last 7 years or so, every time I thought something would get more popular over the years I bought a domain. At this point the fees are becoming quite big yearly, so I was thinking, maybe I should consider selling one or two.

I'm just going to mention a couple here and even if one get answered i'd be happy, finally found a place to get an idea of value lol.

moissanites.org - Moissanites are steadily rising as an alternative to diamonds. It's the only stone with more fire (colors when the light hit it) and way easier to get. Becoming more and more popular for things like wedding rings. If it's not valuable I think i'll just throw an informational website on it and get ad revenue.

On second thought the other ones might be too niche. I'm gonna put some AI ones instead:

- aishipping.net

- aiautomator.net

- aibusinessconsult.com

- aicoders.net

- aiconnector.net

- aidevelopment.co

- aihosting.co

Once again, even one answered would be a huge help!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are four that standout to me.
aidevelopment.co $xx -$xxx
aishipping.net $xx -$xxx
aibusinessconsult.com $xxx - $x,xxx
aicoders.net $xxx
reg fee - $xx for the rest

•••
Stop having majority non-coms β€”
And net is my #2 favorite ext
(Cant spell internet without β€œ.net”!)
and .org my #3, but srsly, stop non-coms.

GL mate!! I believe in you

Samer

Last edited:
•••

Samer
Thank you, normally i wouldn't register that many. But I believe AI industry will absolutely explode within the next 3 years. I think it'll become one of the largest industries in record time. Especially given its potential to be used and integrated with literally everything.

I think any AI related domains usable for businesses in .com/.co/.net and .org will be worth a lot. Also I believe .org will be especially useful when combining it with typical informational keywords, because you could make a ton of money from ads with that.

All the .com of those were taken already, so I figured at 8$ a year, I can't lose if I hold them a year or 3. I have 60 in total lmao.

Last edited:
•••
There are four that standout to me.
aidevelopment.co $xx -$xxx
aishipping.net $xx -$xxx
aibusinessconsult.com $xxx - $x,xxx
aicoders.net $xxx
reg fee - $xx for the rest
Thank you sir

•••
AiShipping.net = $90 to $299 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $5 to $45 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••

Samer
Got a few .com after a lot of searching. Almost all dictionary words are at multi 1000$ premiums. Thing is that AI can integrate into any industry, just registered everything I saw that wasn't terrible lol. Definitely not all great, but just need one to get interest to be in profit.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back