Domain Empire

other Multi-faith prayer request (Editable thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
NamePros created a new thread category where your posts remain editable after you post. I have an immediate thought for how to put that capability to use, and that is an ongoing thread for prayer requests.

Prayer warriors from any faith are welcome to follow this thread and intercede for folks who are running into some adverse circumstance or challenge, are at an important crossroad, etc.

Even if you have no faith, send kind thoughts.

Since the posts are editable, posters can come back later and add a post-script to about whether some issue was resolved or was otherwise overcome, or posted can just white it out.

The main thing is to just send good thoughts to whoever needs them. If others want to PM someone about their challenge or circumstance, by all means have at it.

That's it. If the thread goes nowhere, no worries.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does epik have 501C status?

We have a non-profit business unit called eRise.org.

Epik Holdings Inc is a for-profit incorporated in WA.

We do re-invest everything we make into cool projects to empower humanity.

•••
•••
Well, I think this counts -- a prayer request for an old friend named Cliff Beer who was recently diagnosed with leukemia and is starting what could be up to 30 days of chemo treatment.

Even if I'm a little late to reading this, I will send sincere thoughts to a friend of Robs. For the things that there are no answers to, or such an answer hasn't presented itself, I am happy to open up my communication line up for this cause.

- Rob has also conceived and produced high impact pitches for MANY super-premium domains like 3D.com that are rapidly coming to Epik as part of integrated agency services for marketing premium inventory to corporate buyers. ICYMI, here is the 3D.com promo.

The blessings have continued. I have barely scratched the surface. We have both adopted a spiritual practice of "Practicing His Presence", which involves both focused prayer and continuous gratitude. This is a case of iron sharpening iron.

So, please pray for the continued anointing of the @epik staff including Robert Davis, aka @Intelliname, whose work ethic exceeds my own and whose capacity for output is almost other-worldly.

Am I reading this incorrectly?

That the multi-faith prayer request thread has turned into an avenue for epik to market their brokered domains?

Then, by virtue of using words, such as anointing, and prayer, epik is utilizing religion as a way to market themself?

I'm asking this question with sincerity. I didn't think prayer worked like that. I've been under the belief that I am supposed to pray for others, and not necessarily to use prayer to empower my own greed. That is why I don't pray for domain sales. Sure, I could use one. But would you suggest I open my channel up to my almighty, and pray for a domain sale? I'd much rather utilize that channel for others. Or when I need it most. I never thought I needed a sale enough that my almighty would take it serious enough, and that the powers that be, will deliver a sale, as intended. Then again, this is coming from somebody who first entered this forum with a different username, and different avatar.

Last edited:
•••
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. - Pslam 37:25

That's actually a great quote. Thank you. It reminded me to pick up the bible more often and study it. I know the bible, I read the bible, but don't study it as frequently as I should.

Last edited:
•••
YIKES - Be Careful everyone!

My suggestion would be to be very careful in a thread like this.

If I want to trap you into saying something all I have to do is quote you after you say it and there is no way for you to delete it.

So please do not think having an editable topic makes a hill of beans difference.

Anything you say can and will forever be used against you so be careful !!

Picture0001.png

•••
Praise the lord! I just found out that God willing I'm going to be a father, again!

For those who don't know me personally, we've had a lot of struggles. Basically we cannot conceive children. We've been through a lot of hardship and loss over the past decade which took quite the toll on us but... we ended up with a beautiful baby girl! The moment I heard my wife was pregnant for the first time, after years of treatments, hospitalisation, IVF and whatnot, that's what brought back the sparkle in my eyes!

The pain and endurance my wife went through is unmatched and I thank God for giving her the strength each and every day for giving us this blessing, my sole purpose to soldier on, our baby girl.

Imagine how thankfull and blessed I feel when all of a sudden, out off the blue, we appear to be expecting again. Scientifically its not even possible. Maybe it's premature, I'm praying for a blessed and safe pregnancy. With Easter coming up, we're about to celebrate new life. A time extra special considering the crazy/sad time we're living in. Seems fitting He blessed us with this gift in times like this!

I will be praying for all of you in similar circumstances, for those struggling with similar issues, know there's hope! Given my past experiences, I don't take it for granted that everything will turn out ok. But I will be praying to God each and every day to spare this child and give us the chance to welcome it into a loving family.

Meanwhile, if anyone facing similar issues is in need to talk, feel free to reach out to me any time.

Thanks you God!
Congratulations! Whoohoo! :)

•••
PSA: Pay attention to Cumbre Vieja in the coming days.

God bless. Keep looking up.

•••
•••
To be a Dad again at 49, I think that would still be very cool. Congrats there.

My wife and her business partner both had babies in their 40's. I cannot imagine our lives without the blessing of our youngest daughter. The other 4 kids are grown but the youngest is turning 16 next month.

On the other hand, if we had not had our youngest daughter, we would be empty nesters by now. I would have had a lot more time to work on other things and been far more mobile than I have been.

Children have many fathers.

My wife and I both had prior marriages. Her ex-husband was a positive force in my own 2 sons lives, and I remain a positive force for his son and daughter, who I helped raise as if they were my own flesh and blood.

In my own neighborhood, we have many kids who I look out for and for whom I am a prayer intercessor. Epik board member @Braden Pollock is not a dad but he has helped raise another man's son.

If you have a gift, e.g. as sport coach, as handy person, a person who knows how to grow things, etc it would be an unforgettable blessing for many kids to have someone of integrity teach them.

At the end of the day, I believe all is grace and providence. Setbacks are often resets. As one door closes, another opens. I believe this verse says much:

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

Postscript added 2/23 PM:

Just returned from a walk with the dogs -- this is usually quality prayer time. I did send up a prayer for @jamesall and as I started to pray, a perfect rainbow formed in the eastern sky. It carried on for the duration. I don't usually bring electronics for the walks, so no photo. I think @jamesall will know if the prayer made an impact. By the way, this is a favorite go-to verse. It just happens to be in the book of James:

Show attachment 145657
Thanks for this Rob.

Not sure what the response might have been because I am busier than ever... Only saw this thread a few minutes ago. God Bless You.

You would find a better man in John Hume that that biggot Paisley. Paisley was without much risk being a part of the oppressive majority at that time.

The British had a sniper on him, for a period,- (The Third Force) in case he lifted a brick or ordered an attack. He had that much power, and they told him that he better not upset the boat too much.

Last edited:
•••
I have decided to re-post what I put up yesterday. I took it down as I was going to ask for prayers for another person and ended up not doing that...non covid related issue.

Rob reached out to me and offered prayers. I just found out she is doing better in the last few hours...God is good! My original post is below: Thank you Rob.

"Just got an update from my sister re my niece (the one that works at the hospital). Her condition is worse and she has spoken to 3 medical facilities today (2 urgent care, regular doc) and she said she has not been asked by any of them if she has been out of the country. All they ask is 1) do you have a fever 2) are you short of breath.

She makes it clear she is in the medical industry and that her husband is a surgeon...she asks if it is possible to take a test to ensure she hasn't spread it to any patients she has worked with and they say basically "ride it out". She told them her husband has a full schedule of operations this coming week and she asked would it not be smart for her to know if she has it so his patients can make a decision re their surgery proceeding. They said proceed as usual.

She called the hotline numbers on the gov site and for the county in which she lives and they were of no help...they were not sure what to say other than ask her the 1 and 2 questions above."

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Am a Aussie expat based in the Philipiines looking after my 13 year old son and prayer that we can get some cash to help us out .

Last edited:
•••
•••
YIKES - Be Careful everyone!

My suggestion would be to be very careful in a thread like this.

If I want to trap you into saying something all I have to do is quote you after you say it and there is no way for you to delete it.

So please do not think having an editable topic makes a hill of beans difference.

Anything you say can and will forever be used against you so be careful !!

Show attachment 179174

The logic of making it editable was two-fold:

- Some prayer requests can be intensely personal. It should be possible to strike the official record, though you are right that the New York Times rule applies in an era of screen shots.

- Some people may want to follow up with a personal remark of how the prayer was answered so that those who wish to follow the story can do so.

•••
It might be semantics, but "white magic" is a tough term that is easily conflated with sorcery and witchcraft that I believe we are to avoid (see Deuteronomy 18:10, Galatians 5:20-21, etc).

It is one thing to manipulate forces through incantations that can fulfilled by lesser gods (small "g"). I believe this is real but that there are spiritual "deal with the devil" consequences that come with this practice.

It is another thing to engage in intercessory prayer that "shakes the throne room of heaven" with effectual and fervent prayer (see James 5:16).

Personally, I would do the latter, but would steer clear of the former.

To be clear, I am not here to judge anyone's spiritual practice. I am simply relaying what I believe to be sound doctrine based on my understanding of the Bible, which is my chosen holy writ.

Like it or not, we are all witches and wizards.

We're all speaking a modern English specifically designed as a magic spell and it also embeds symettrically with the spin paths outlined in the Kabbalistic code of Gematria.

You know...

We all learn to spell...

Magic is nothing to be fearful about - it is who we are. IMHO

Wizard =

Wise (To know)
about the AR (Pentagram & Arch - think ARamaic, ARchangel) (arch-angle)
D = Change (Delta Δ)

To know about the wisdom of the changes of the pentagram and the arcs is to be a wizard.

Last edited:
•••
nevermind

Last edited:
•••
-

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back