Domain Empire

other Multi-faith prayer request (Editable thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
NamePros created a new thread category where your posts remain editable after you post. I have an immediate thought for how to put that capability to use, and that is an ongoing thread for prayer requests.

Prayer warriors from any faith are welcome to follow this thread and intercede for folks who are running into some adverse circumstance or challenge, are at an important crossroad, etc.

Even if you have no faith, send kind thoughts.

Since the posts are editable, posters can come back later and add a post-script to about whether some issue was resolved or was otherwise overcome, or posted can just white it out.

The main thing is to just send good thoughts to whoever needs them. If others want to PM someone about their challenge or circumstance, by all means have at it.

That's it. If the thread goes nowhere, no worries.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even if you have no faith, send kind thoughts.

@Rob Monster -- No matter what you did, or how bad you messed up, please return and communicate with the community. In the past, you've talked a lot about faith, and being a man. A lot of people are watching, and a lot of purple are hurting. I don't discount you as also being somebody who isn't watching and hurting. I hope you find the strength to return. Even if you return without any money to pay the people you owe, you have a platform, and assets that can right the ship, and unharm those you've harmed. Nobody else is better positioned to help epiks customers than you.

In case you are not already aware, below is a comment from @Kathleen Kalaf from the epik masterbucks thread, and YouTube testimonial of her epik experience.

I owned Candida.com. I bought it in 2010 from Candida Corporation and tried to develop the site to help others. I only owned the one domain. Rob Monster actually tried to help me develop the site back then. But it did not work out and I have been trying to sell it ever since. I went flat broke in 2010 after being sick with Candida, which I why I acquired the domain. I was going to try to help others, and Rob respected that and helped me. Said he really cared about the cause as his wife is a naturopath. I just cannot believe that 12 years later it is tied up in this mess. I needed the funds so that I could retire. I have finally stopped sobbing but I am still just sick over this.

Epiks trust Pilot response

1670200917292.png

edit... 9 months later:

Guess what everyone! It is a great day! I got paid in full minutes ago for my $91000 escrow transaction for Candida.com. It has been a long journey to say the least. I want to deeply thank every single person that reached out to me and supported me during this incredibly difficult period in my life.
Rob Monster sent me a text and asked for my wire information and a deposit was made by wire to my bank account. It just says wire transfer deposit on my bank account.
I sold the domain for $100,000 and I was charged a 9% commission, and received $91000. There were no additional %'s taken out.

Last edited:
•••
I too gave up everything for a few years to take care of my elderly mother until she had to be moved into hospice. It cost me two fairly successful businesses but I would happily do it again. This was several years ago and I still think of the times I could have done a little more (small things like going to a local restaurant to get her favorite egg roll). I will pray for comfort for your father and for you to have strength to continue giving him care.
Thank you for sharing this and for your prayers I appreciate it very much.

•••
Prayers for you and your family, Brad.

I think in your case you feel this is a calling to take care of your father, God will send us duties when don't even understand, but because our faith leads our life, we follow through with Gods wishes.

•••
I pray for the Peace of the World.... Covid is a common enemy and at the End We will all prevail.

• Psalm 50:15 and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.
  • Psalm 91:15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
  • Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
  • Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble
Peace to all people...!!

•••
Regardless of the spiritual differences between my father and I, there was something special about Ravi, be it my ability to tolerate him better than other religious based speakers, or if maybe there was something more

There was something special indeed about Ravi. When he speaks, I have to listen. Having lost my Mother myself last August, it’s assuring to know that without a doubt we will meet again and Ravi just like my Mom, is more alive than ever before. Ravi will hear “Well done good and faithful servant”. We need to put “religion” aside and focus on what matters the most. I am a Christian so for me it’s Jesus!

•••
The logic of making it editable was two-fold:

- Some prayer requests can be intensely personal. It should be possible to strike the official record, though you are right that the New York Times rule applies in an era of screen shots.

- Some people may want to follow up with a personal remark of how the prayer was answered so that those who wish to follow the story can do so.

No problems Rob, I was just responding to the first post because some people might think editable means they can erase anything they say.

I was not commenting on your topic itself, I think free expression is a good thing but with all the censoring going on right now entities are digging back into people online profiles to use innocent things they say against them. It is amazing how you can take one sentence out of context and turn it into something completely different. CNN is a master of that yet strangely they are still on air.

Prayer will be next, it started in school because someone took offence, soon it will be held against you and you cannot be the head of a corporation because you belong to the wrong religion. We will start by banning ideas, then people, then opinions and for sure religion. I mean do we really need any other gods than the google gods?

Last edited:
•••
Major Fire last nite at the church my family goes to. The school the church runs on its property burned. Please pray the church can find the funds to build a new school building. (k-12) ty. The kids only had 3 weeks of school left this year also. ty.

That is rough. The reality is that the Kingdom does not need churches with walls. If Romans 8:28 and Psalm 57:2 are in effect, then perhaps they treat it as an invitation.

What is the name and city of the church? Set up a Masterbucks fund me page for domainers to allocate some of their exit proceeds. Some folks have made bank this week on sales to crypto buyers.

Please share this book with the church community:

https://mysteryofprovidence.com/

It should encourage them mightily, and help fund the lemonade from the lemon. I promise you it is there but one might have to use spiritual eyes to see it!

Last week, I hired a guy to start working on a Kingdom K-12 education curriculum. The project is called Episteme.com. The leader is a career educator. Read his manifesto here:

https://getwisdom.us/manual/

Some good will come from all of this. Hang in there. God absolutely wins in the end.

•••
I wanted to add this. December last year, I got a burden which I termed "pray them into heaven" or package them for heaven.

The burden is intercession for old men and women beginning from age 60 upward (as given); I wish I can do from age 50, no 60 was clearly given. As many that has not known the Way, God will send ministering angels, we will hold God's hand in prayer. Even if Satan seems to have won over a 70 year old man, by wasting away the precious years of his life without knowing the Way, he can be prayed somehow into eternal rest in this short time before he leaves for eternity.

If I may request that saints join heaven to hijack quarter-to-go souls for eternal rest.

Last edited:
•••
Very well put!

In looking for a verse that I heard this past Sunday, this video link kept coming up so I'll post it...maybe someone will be interested. Although I am a staunch nondemoninationalist (did I just create a word?!) David Jeremiah is one of those active today I like...I agree with most of what he says. Having said that, I am posting a link to one of his sermons on this subject. About the first minute is intro, then he gets started...his words are written below the video for those that would rather read than listen.

https://sermons.love/david-jeremiah/341-dr-david-jeremiah-god-loved-you-before-you-were-born.html

This revolves round my quiet time today. Jer 29:11, John15:16

My favourite portion for "God's love" is Song of Solomon 8: 5, 6 and 7 because it was a great and direct revelation the Lord gracious gave me that day. It was so real.

Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which has a most vehement flame.

Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

Those are great scriptures for me. I wish to ask God when I get to heaven to replay that day for me. It was real. As if I was seeing the Lord standing when I was coming out of my mother's womb (vs5).

There is nothing that can stop God from loving me and if God gives me the whole world, it still not equals how much He loves me (vs7).

He showed me His love first before demanding for mine (vs6).

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for sharing. I can relate to your story having been blessed with a beautiful girl after dealing with multiple miscarriages, medical complications and IVF. 7 years were worth the wait but it's took a toll on us. I've shed a fair deal of tears and have had my battles with God.

You and everyone struggling with these matters will be in my prayers forever.
I am a hard person to bring to tears, but they certainly appear when that journey is taken. Even the success is full of fear in the beginning. Congratulations on your victory. Funny that I say that because we toyed with the names Victor and Victoria.

•••
Hopefully the baby will remain grounded despite the bright lights and fame! :xf.smile:

He should be pretty much in God's good books... he has been baptised about 15 times. Once IRL and 13 times on the set, and then rebaptised to his original name... by me ...just in case. :D

•••
@Intelliname has been on a spiritual journey. He produced this video recently:

I thought it was decent and he allowed me to share it.

Hopefully he will become active on NP.

•••
I could actually do with some guidance. I have a hard time putting some things in perspective.

I had a big fallout tonight with some of my brothers, who in my opinion were disrespectful towards my mom. I was quite blunt, and walked away from a family dinner celebrating an anniversary because of this. I feel like crap, basically because me walking out definitely hurt my mom.

I drove up to her house lateron to apologized to her as it surely ruined her dinner. I love this women to death. Family means everything to me, but a line crossed is a line crossed. I feel aweful and definitely need some prayer to show me the way to resolve this matter. I can't find the right words and scripture to put my mind at ease and show me the way forward. Any input is appreciated.

I know in the grand scheme of things this means nothing, but it's been nagging at me all night. I'm in a state of mind I don't like.

Curse-breaking, demon-binding prayer sent up in Jesus name. It helps that I do know your real name and could pray over your whole family.

The verse of the day in my signature is Romans 8:30 is a reference to the journey from being justified, to sanctified, and to glorified. That is a process. I suspect that we are all on it to some degree.

I am sure that as we move on that journey, our tolerance for sin changes. I used to swear like a sailor, for example. I no longer do. However, now when I hear cursing, I find it is cringeworthy, though I don't judge it.

With brothers, I imagine there are varying degrees of sanctification going on -- likely you are further along even though all may be justified.

The Lord does ultimately chasten those he loves. Some family members may end up "kicking against the pricks" before getting back on the narrow road.

As for this particular encounter and how you handled it, from your description it sounds like some "righteous indignation", that might ultimately be a constructive turning point in the family dynamic.

In the Biblical sense, it was right to defend the parents right to respect -- that goes all the way back to the Old Testament and reiterated in the New Covenant:

"Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;) " Ephesians 6:2

It was also right call to go make amends quickly:

"let not the sun go down upon your wrath" - Ephesians 4:26

And as you saw here:

"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother."
- Proverbs 18:24

Blessings for a better Sunday. I bet it works out. May your wisdom be apparent and may the Holy Spirit give you unction to say the right words at the right time.

Last edited:
•••
Stories of CoronaVirus-related challenges are on the rise.

Epik team member @Zayto's grandfather is named Petru. He is under quarantine in Romania. @Zayto's brother and stepdad were also just laid off.

Kindly send prayers of healing, restoration and providence to their family, that they would find themselves in the right place at the right time.

Thanks in advance.

•••
Just to update my post from above...I just learned my niece is covid free and although she is not up to full speed by any means, she is returning to the hospital tomorrow to work and help in any way she can. Thank God!

I will be sending prayers for the grandfather in Romania.

My thesis, for which I might be mocked by some, is that this wordlwide plague is a judgement on sin. As such, not surprisingly, a lot of celebs are getting it.

I am thankful for the folks in this thread who stand ready as mighty prayer warriors for those who seek intercession.

Worth noting, Passover this year, is on April 7. Passover was of course the day that God sent the plague over the Egyptians but passed over the homes which had placed the blood of the lamb on their lintels.

•••
Major Fire last nite at the church my family goes to. The school the church runs on its property burned. Please pray the church can find the funds to build a new school building. (k-12) ty. The kids only had 3 weeks of school left this year also. ty.

•••
That is rough. The reality is that the Kingdom does not need churches with walls. If Romans 8:28 and Psalm 57:2 are in effect, then perhaps they treat it as an invitation.

What is the name and city of the church? Set up a Masterbucks fund me page for domainers to allocate some of their exit proceeds. Some folks have made bank this week on sales to crypto buyers.

Please share this book with the church community:

https://mysteryofprovidence.com/

It should encourage them mightily, and help fund the lemonade from the lemon. I promise you it is there but one might have to use spiritual eyes to see it!

Last week, I hired a guy to start working on a Kingdom K-12 education curriculum. The project is called Episteme.com. The leader is a career educator. Read his manifesto here:

https://getwisdom.us/manual/

Some good will come from all of this. Hang in there. God absolutely wins in the end.
Ty Mr Monster, ill ask them but i think they had insurance.(update) It was faulty wiring in the attic. The church is called Beach Road Baptist Church (brbc) (be right back church lol)

•••
🙏 to @Rob Monster.

(edit, this was posted one week after the 2021 epik hack)

Last edited:
•••
My father was 47 when I was born and my mother 44. It was a big shock to my much older brother and sister (he has passed) and she recently had to acknowledge to me, directed by her therapist, that I disrupted her 'princess' lifestyle once I 'baby' was born. :xf.smile:

Children are certainly a blessing at any age. Growing up and to this day, I always ask(ed) God to let me know my purpose so I can move on...you know, let me do whatever it is meant for me to do and let me go home. As my mother aged and I stepped up to take care of her, in her beautiful southern belle drawl she would say "this is why you survived (insert many things/events here) it was to help me now"...she was always quick to add that my true purpose was still coming. Your newest addition was brought forth for some purpose...as we all are.

I will pray that your belief in God will be strengthened and that your path be made smooth.
My older kids are from two other marriages. They are young and doing their own things. Expecting a visit from my next youngest who is 18 and about to do his Military Service soon. I think about all my children every day and can't help but be reminded of each of their habits and things they did as babies.

This one is a movie star. He has been a baby in a TV series and a movie too. He's only 16 months.

Now that I have him I have started looking at my health again. Got a gym card, running every other day... strangely enough getting up at around 05:00 am and crashing at 22:30 despite being somewhat of an insomniac before...

•••
No verse comes immediately to mind but I just wanted to let you know I will pray for you to find comfort and have a settled mind. All family is important but to honor one's mother (and father) is primary. I will also pray for peace and wisdom for you.

•••
Again, thanks @Rob Monster and @Mister Funsky . Maybe it was your prayers, maybe it was your inspiration.

Instead of being part of the problem, I decided to try and be part of the solution.

Funnily enough what made me reconcider my approach was: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I would hate for my kids to be in a fight that would hurt family relationships so I cannot be part of that when it would hurt my own parents.

Things aren't resolved, it will take some time but I decided to put my anger and feelings aside and work on reconciliation instead. Will meetup this weekend hoping to get communication re-established and work out ways to move forward.

Thanks again, God bless.

•••
Just to update my post from above...I just learned my niece is covid free and although she is not up to full speed by any means, she is returning to the hospital tomorrow to work and help in any way she can. Thank God!

I will be sending prayers for the grandfather in Romania.

Last edited:
•••
My thesis, for which I might be mocked by some, is that this wordlwide plague is a judgement on sin. As such, not surprisingly, a lot of celebs are getting it.

I am thankful for the folks in this thread who stand ready as mighty prayer warriors for those who seek intercession.

Worth noting, Passover this year, is on April 7. Passover was of course the day that God sent the plague over the Egyptians but passed over the homes which had placed the blood of the lamb on their lintels.
Sin is sin, God doesn't really punish people and rain down fire from Heaven like in the Old Testament. God is allowing the plague of the Flu but I doubt that God is the direct cause of people getting sick and dying. God is just and must punish sin except their be a forgiveness through atonement. Honestly, what is harder to explain is why their are Christians getting the Corona Virus, I doubt God is punishing people of faith. In summary I request that we pray for our country and all those getting the flu.

•••
i pray for the ones losing their grandparents, i have lost all my grandparents, and miss them everyday. Cant replace grandmas and grandpas. Peace. :)

•••
Sin is sin, God doesn't really punish people and rain down fire from Heaven like in the Old Testament. God is allowing the plague of the Flu but I doubt that God is the direct cause of people getting sick and dying. God is just and must punish sin except their be a forgiveness through atonement. Honestly, what is harder to explain is why their are Christians getting the Corona Virus, I doubt God is punishing people of faith. In summary I request that we pray for our country and all those getting the flu.

Those who accept Jesus Christi as Lord and Savior, they are justified and born again in the Spirit. However, the journey of being sanctified is ongoing, being not just forgiven of sin, but ultimately overcoming the desire or capacity to sin. I believe this is the essence of finding the narrow path and staying on it. We don't lose free will but there is a consequence of deviating from the narrow path we are supposed to be on.

As for this plague, I will simply say this:

I believe in miracles.

I believe in the power of prayer.

I believe in the authority of the name the Lord Jesus Christ.

And ICYMI, we posted a cool video on Twitter yesterday. I am thankful for @Intelliname, for producing it for us.

True story: I struggle to get through it without becoming a bawling wreck. Embarrassing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back