IT.COM

question Most Secure Registrar for Brand?

NameSilo
Watch

Yawz

Established Member
Impact
Any real pro here that can suggest the best registrar to register my top brand domains?

I know there's a lot of option in picking registrars for domaining, but I'm looking forward to hold some domain names for decade simply because it's my brand. I have searched for top picks but they are all just advertisements/referral links obviously. Found some people complaining about some registrar taking their domain name, while it might be rare, that's really a horrible thing to happen.

As many know here, top brands register at MarkMonitor, sadly I can't afford them.
Next I can trust is Google Domains, but it currently isn't available on my country yet, I'll pick them for sure when it becomes available.

So if anybody can please answer: If you have a thousand-worth domain name / brand, which registrar would you trust to register/transfer it?

Sharing your good/bad experience related to this topic is appreciated too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
-

Last edited:
•••
You may also check safenames.net

They are specialized in corporate clients. I have not any idea about their pricing as I don't need this kind of service.

Last edited:
•••
Namesilo, Dynadot, Epik, Cloudflare.

This is a mix of registrars I use for domains that are developed and are important for me to stay up and running.

The likes of Markmonitor/CSC are great but costly, not worth it for the average business

Last edited:
•••
Dynadot, epik, namesilo,porkbun..
don't forget to register your domain for 10 years with auto renewal..

•••
Any real pro here that can suggest the best registrar to register my top brand domains?

I know there's a lot of option in picking registrars for domaining, but I'm looking forward to hold some domain names for decade simply because it's my brand. I have searched for top picks but they are all just advertisements/referral links obviously. Found some people complaining about some registrar taking their domain name, while it might be rare, that's really a horrible thing to happen.

As many know here, top brands register at MarkMonitor, sadly I can't afford them.
Next I can trust is Google Domains, but it currently isn't available on my country yet, I'll pick them for sure when it becomes available.

So if anybody can please answer: If you have a thousand-worth domain name / brand, which registrar would you trust to register/transfer it?

Sharing your good/bad experience related to this topic is appreciated too.

Hello -

Epik would be happy to work with you.
I sent you a direct message, hope to hear back from you!

•••
Back