IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

because of some reasons I want to ask you all the following:

If you would sell one of your domains for for more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD) - what would you do then with all the money?

Admittedly, the chances for a sale like this are very low of course - but this circumstance shouldn't be a reason to don't ask this exciting question.

That means, my question is really serious - so please stay on topic and answer it serious - thanx in advance.
I (and I think not only I) am really curious how your answer/s will be.
At the end we all can learn from other's answers.

And maybe someday one of us will have a sale like this.
I never say never.

So, again the question:

What would you do with more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD) if you would sell one of your domains for this ammount of money?

Tell us your inspiring answer/s here!

All the best with your invest,
kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why do you guys still try to catch more names after you just made 1 billion????? hahahah lool

I would quit my job, take care of the IRS because they will want their part too..., by 1 Porche 911 GT , 1 GT2 RS, GT3 RS, TurboS, and on 918 Spyder Martini.
Now, its time to think about how I can secure my money. Ill by 5 properties in Paris, 5 in Manhattan, 5 in Dubai but they are all going to be using the names of family members just in case :P
I will put couple millions in a Chinese bank since they are growing very very quickly! I will put more millions in a German bank and in Switzerland.
and Finally, I will spend the rest of my life enjoying it with my wife!

But with this amount, I started getting a little bit bored and Planet earth seemed to small!!! I bet how that all Billionaires are so bored and that's why they keep working and working and never enjoy their life since most of them dies with a cancer or some crazy thing.

I think that I will be good with just 50 millions excluding IRS ;)

•••
If you would sell one of your domains for for more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD) - what would you do then with all the money?

Support hungry kids, suffering animals, make a generic live saving pills raised by 5,000% by the monster Martin Shkreli. Oh and buy new tires for my van.

•••
I don't know, maybe find a way to live longer.

•••
I don't know, maybe find a way to live longer.
I think that's a real wish / thought from most of billionaires - they know they can buy (nearly) everything - but they know they can't buy 'guaranteed additional lifetime' ;)

___

Any other ideas what do do with 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD) if you would sell one of your domains for that mindblowing amount of money?

Stay tuned to this interesting question and tell us your interesting ideas here!

Last edited:
•••
I will advise him to buy SeekersHOST.com :P lol

•••
•••
I'll tell you want I wouldn't do Buy a .top

•••
I'll tell you want I wouldn't do Buy a .top
And what would you do with more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD) if you would sell a doamin for that amount of money?

•••
What I would do if I got 1 billion from a domain

Buy my mom a house set her up with Butler and car service for life.
Get my dad better medical care
Buy a Lykan hypersport or lambo aventedor
Buy a house house in Miami.
I would also have to give back to np for helping me learn about domains. So I would spend 1 million on domains and give them to struggiling and novice domainers on here for free.
After that I'm a ghost. I wouldn't think of anything except traveling the world never working again enjoying my life.

•••
I would probably invest the money in steadily rising stocks (like DSNY) and have the excess profits go towards the Wikimedia Foundation, KhanAcademy.org and EFF.org respectively. I currently have recurring donations setup (although they are low as I do not earn very much relatively) with those organizations that support education and freedom of information and privacy.

•••
well the first thing i would do is buy a new roll of toilet paper and boxers...
Then In order i would:
*Settle up with uncle sam
*Give 1/4 of it to Shriners Hospitals
*Give another 1/4 to Saint Jude cancer center
*Split the other half with my immediate family
*Move to the Cayman Islands
*Start my own domain registry

•••
I would spend 100,000,000 of it working on the cure for All Types of Cancer. The other 90% left over I would give 20% to local church(es), and buy 5, houses that cost a least 1.2 million in good states and areas as longterm investment. I would buy a big house in a rural area 30 beds, 30 baths which I could probably accomplish for about 10-20 million. Then I would put so some in a 401K, and pay for one of my cousins college and by a nice how's for my parents

•••
When God gives so much money - One Billion US Dollars, my sincere prayers to God is, please give me a big heart to distribute these money on poor people. Every human whom God has bestowed with enormous wealth, owes a moral obligation to spend on poor people. It is really commendable to note that all the wealthiest billionaires in the world (except a few misers) spend most of their wealth on poor people.

•••
I would spend 100,000,000 of it working on the cure for All Types of Cancer. The other 90% left over I would give 20% to local church(es), and buy 5, houses that cost a least 1.2 million in good states and areas as longterm investment. I would buy a big house in a rural area 30 beds, 30 baths which I could probably accomplish for about 10-20 million. Then I would put so some in a 401K, and pay for one of my cousins college and by a nice how's for my parents

What???? after getting all this money you still care about the 401k??? hahahahahahah

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back