IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

because of some reasons I want to ask you all the following:

If you would sell one of your domains for for more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD) - what would you do then with all the money?

Admittedly, the chances for a sale like this are very low of course - but this circumstance shouldn't be a reason to don't ask this exciting question.

That means, my question is really serious - so please stay on topic and answer it serious - thanx in advance.
I (and I think not only I) am really curious how your answer/s will be.
At the end we all can learn from other's answers.

And maybe someday one of us will have a sale like this.
I never say never.

So, again the question:

What would you do with more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD) if you would sell one of your domains for this ammount of money?

Tell us your inspiring answer/s here!

All the best with your invest,
kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think I would gift 1 dollar to my son. And become a Non-Billionaire. It is too much stress to just think what to do with a Whole Billion. So I would spend 1 dollar out of it and just relax. Go to sleep I guess. :) [Phew after so much thinking it was so easy to just give 1 dollar and become a Millionaire]

'Clever' - but then you will live in the permanent situation that you will become a billionair just by getting 1.00 USD from someone and this can happen easily.
Wouldn't that be more stress for you?

Last edited:
•••
In order to get that 1 USD more so that I can finally become a Billionaire once again. I also have another idea.

If I really had 1Billion dollars I would somehow manage to earn 200 USD more. (Otherwise I would not be officially a Billionaire atleast in my own eyes. Please refer my above post as soon as you spend 1 dollar you are not a Billionaire anymore but a Millionaire. So stop wasting money like a Billionaire)

Now with that 200 USD. [Don't ask me how would I make that 200 USD if I know how to make 1B I surely know how to make 200 USD.] Anyway I would then buy some old clothes from some beggars. Make their day :) I will then just go on footpath or railway stations and beg for money. I would really like to experience that for showing some solidarity towards the people who beg. [The real ones. Because nowadays there are too many lazy guys who are begging]

If someone gives me 1 dollar I would give him 100 in return. My bank interest will take care of it. I am still a billionaire. Spreading some good karma is the main agenda behind this whole thread. Everyone should do charity. I guess.

Now there might be some cases if I am begging with torn clothes so If someone gives me bad words I might just kick his ass too :( because I guess I am still a billionaire:ahhh:

What I am trying to say in general is that becoming a billionaire or having too much money that you can't spend is not that easy situation to be in. It brings its own sets of problems and has its own effect on your brain.

•••
What I am trying to say in general is that becoming a billionaire or having too much money that you can't spend is not that easy situation to be in. It brings its own sets of problems and has its own effect on your brain.

I'm convinced you're right at this point.
A life in big wealth is probably the greater 'test' / 'task' for our psy life (a more difficult situation at some point) than a life in big poverty.

But to be honest, I would prefer this 'more difficult' situation - just to experience how I could handle it.

Last edited:
•••
I'm convinced you're right at this point.
A life in big wealth is probably the greater 'test' / 'task' for our psy life (a more difficult situation at some point) than a life big poverty.

But to be honest, I would prefer this 'more difficult' situation - just to experience how I could handle it.
Absolutely agreed.

Now just remember some old days I don't know if you have experienced it or not. But most of us would have.

When we were small and our parents were working hard and keeping us all happy.... We wanted a chocolate or an icecream or just a toy but in some situations we were denied or the thing was postponed. (I really hated it in those times)

Nowadays I am not actually able to buy everything I want like a brand new Yatch tonight but most of the midsized luxury items I can already buy. I have purchased them too. Am I happy with it?

I guess some of you know the answer. :)

I was still very happy to get a 2 cents toffee rather than buying a brand new car today.

Small things do play an important role in life and yes most of us do have responsibilities of running a family and being a son, daughter, father or a mother etc. So there is nothing that we can do in today's world about not taking part in this rat race.

Back to the original question. If I had 1B I would definitely not share it with my friends or my relatives. I would be stubborn etc with multiple other sideeffects that 1B would bring in. But yet I was surely sharing half my lunch with other friends of mine when I was myself hungry.

I guess only guy entitled to any money on my 1Billion dollar would be my "shrink" ;) that I would hire at that time :D

•••
I think if you suddenly own more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD it will let you feel after a short while just more how short is our life in reality - simply because you could start so many things / projects (which are depending on money) that you will realize that you will not have 'enough' time for all those things / projects.

Through this high amount of money, the saying 'time is money' will just turn clearer.

Just my theory.
Yet I still would prefer the practice :-,

Last edited:
•••
Yes some great fool once did said that "Time is money" we don't remember his name because he was so foolish he just forgot to write his name after writing his quote. [Ignore BF he didn't wrote this I have seen this quote in literature dated before he was even born]

•••
At least I would say related to economy this saying ('time is money') is indeed correct.

•••
Agreed :) It is a rat race if you want to run or not. If someone is not running who cares. He is just going to be left behind.

It is mandatory/compulsory to just run this rat race.

We cannot expect to return back to the good old times when most of us are carrying Iphones/androids in pocket and writing comments on internet forums and posting cat pics on f̶a̶c̶e̶b̶o̶o̶k̶.̶c̶o̶m̶ catbook.com

•••
Most probably the 'real' rat race will start after owning more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD.
But for me, I really think, I would still be able to escape from it even if I will make a domain sale in this hight.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Everybody makes a domain sale. Infact I used to make 5 sales a day in 2005
Most probably the 'real' rat race will start after owning more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD.
But for me, I really think, I would still be able to escape from it even if I will make a domain sale in this hight.
Lets start another thread about "Millionaires" and then see if you can handle?

•••
Me after seeing the thread heading...
1332336545293.gif

•••
Lets start another thread about "Millionaires" and then see if you can handle?

My goal is indeed to make a domain sale of more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD) and not a domain sale of 'just' 1,000,000.00 USD (one million USD) - so I am not interested in creating a thread about 'millionaires' at this time.

Last edited:
•••
My goal is selling multiple domains in order to get to a Billion I am not actually just dreaming about selling 1 for 1 billion. It is waste of life.

Not just domains. I am selling services too.

Products too.

That is how real Billion is made.

•••
My goal is selling multiple domains in order to get to a Billion I am not actually just dreaming about selling 1 for 1 billion. It is waste of life.

Not just domains. I am selling services too.

Products too.

That is how real Billion is made.

Yes, but the question is what you would do with more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD for a (one) domain ;)
And, a billion is a billion - there is no difference between 'a billion' and a 'real billion'.

•••
Moreover there is a difference between a Billion and a "Real Billion" if you are not understanding it then you should look at stock markets and read definitions of networth or equity and other 1000 words associated with it.

•••
I would use it to have stupid questions - not related to domaining removed from the forum.
Man... you don't know what a fun thread is...
AND don't know how to spend money, as you just spent all your money on something you could accomplish for free.

With my money, I can take you outside that tiny box of yours and show you other colors and expand your horizons...
Nah... Nvm, I'd rather create a whole new type of Bananas... Spell it Bannannas... and make it taste like a Lama in Apple Pajamas

•••
The guys who sold UBER.com to Uber could have been worth more than a Billion if they had not cashed out so early. So I think that is probably the only domain that would have been worth a sale price of a Billion dollars (At least till now in the history). You should invite them in this thread and ask them this question. It would be interesting to know their answer lol..

•••
Moreover there is a difference between a Billion and a "Real Billion" if you are not understanding it then you should look at stock markets and read definitions of networth or equity and other 1000 words associated with it.

Can you please tell us the difference between 'a billion USD (1,000,000,000.00 USD)' and 'a real billion USD (1,000,000,000.00 USD)'?

Last edited:
•••
Man... you don't know what a fun thread is...
AND don't know how to spend money, as you just spent all your money on something you could accomplish for free.

With my money, I can take you outside that tiny box of yours and show you other colors and expand your horizons...
Nah... Nvm, I'd rather create a whole new type of Bananas... Spell it Bannannas... and make it taste like a Lama in Apple Pajamas
Funny answer - but let me remind you that this is indeed not a 'fun thread'.
It's simply a serious question and so it's simply a serious thread - although it's not easy to imagine a domain sale in this hight but that's not the question.

Last edited:
•••
1. With the 50% of the money..i will Re-invest on Domains (and other business/investments)..will buy some ultra premiums n a ton of Premiums.
2. 20% will spend on my wishes.
3. ..with the Remaining 30% i will buy a Private Island..invite you all for a nasty Party ;) & when the Party is over i will built a Home for the orphans..children and oldage home..both together :)

Simple..plain & Crisp.

•••
The guys who sold UBER.com to Uber could have been worth more than a Billion if they had not cashed out so early. So I think that is probably the only domain that would have been worth a sale price of a Billion dollars (At least till now in the history). You should invite them in this thread and ask them this question. It would be interesting to know their answer lol..
I don't think that uber.com is the domain that could reach a sale price of more than than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD). No way, it's just a 'normal' domain.
The domain which can reach this hight of a sale price must be a clear & self explaining reason for it.

Neverthless, feel free to invíte them in this thread.
I am so free to invite you to tell us your answer to this thread's question.
So, what would you do with more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (one billion USD) if you would sell a domain in this high level of money?

Last edited:
•••
Funny answer - but let me remind you that this is indeed not a 'fun thread'.
It's simply a serious question and so it's simply a serious thread - although it's not easy to imagine a domain sale in this hight but that's not the question.
Lol.
Am I missing something?
Are you Hanging out with Dr.Evil petting a cat with your pinky up asking 1 Billion dollars for a domain name?

So no actually...
In my opinion. "I Think" it's a fun thread.
Just because you write the word "serious" in the initial thread post... doesn't mean it's serious and you are the all mighty who determines individuals point of views because you started the thread.
I mean...
I think is a "seriously fun" thread.
Even more fun now.
I used to play this game with everyone a while back...
"If you had a Million Dollars... what would you do with it?"
If someone giggled when giving an answer... I never kicked them out of the circle and told them this is serious business and this game is not a joke lol.

In other words...
I guess I'll base my answer to what I would do with my $1,000,000,000.000 USD after what "real" individuals who sold their one domain for $1,000,000,000.00 did with the money...
Oh wait...
I think I'll stick to my new banana creation.
You can't have any though.
I don't share food.

•••
Lol.
Am I missing something?
Are you Hanging out with Dr.Evil petting a cat with your pinky up asking 1 Billion dollars for a domain name?

So no actually...
In my opinion. "I Think" it's a fun thread.
Just because you write the word "serious" in the initial thread post... doesn't mean it's serious and you are the all mighty who determines individuals point of views because you started the thread.
I mean...
I think is a "seriously fun" thread.
Even more fun now.
I used to play this game with everyone a while back...
"If you had a Million Dollars... what would you do with it?"
If someone giggled when giving an answer... I never kicked them out of the circle and told them this is serious business and this game is not a joke lol.

In other words...
I guess I'll base my answer to what I would do with my $1,000,000,000.000 USD after what "real" individuals who sold their one domain for $1,000,000,000.00 did with the money...
Oh wait...
I think I'll stick to my new banana creation.
You can't have any though.
I don't share food.

It's ok that you think this is a 'fun thread' and so it might be indeed a 'fun thread' in your perception - but you are allways welcome to give a serious answer to this serious question because it's a serious thread because a question is a question at the end.

Last edited:
•••
It's ok that you think this is a 'fun thread' and so it might be indeed a 'fun thread' in your perception - but you are allways welcome to give a serious answer to this serious question because it's a serious thread because a question is a question at the end.

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

Dr. Seuss

"The Answer I gave. Causes You Dilemma.
My Investment WAS Serious. I'd Invest in a Banana."

Dude Man Bro

I do suggest seeking a Financial Advisor though,
I don't think you're going to get the investment ideas you're looking for in a namepros thread.

I would use it to have stupid questions - not related to domaining removed from the forum.

My Deepest Apologies. And I am owning up to your wise investment I previously joked with you about.
I support you and will even give you some of my 1 Billion Dollars from my Domain Sale to support your Investment and Cause.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back