status-resolved Moderation on this forum has beed dreadful

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAAS

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Long timers can do and say what they wish including bullying members. Mods ignore them

Mods then delete any new forum members who call them out.

This forum needs professionalism or is that too much to ask?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe chat to a lawyer and ask what would happen if someone or many on the forum warned you to remove it but you refused and a member of the forum told you it may be legally indefensible if this is not removed.

Even if you deleted said member's post warning you.

I would love to know the response.
Again, this is nothing new. We already know the answers to these age-old issues. Pay a lawyer if you're curious. We're not paid to educate you on the law.

•••
Again, this is nothing new. We already know the answers to these age-old issues. Pay a lawyer if you're curious. We're not paid to educate you on the law.
I don't need to be educated on the law, and who is becoming aggressive and antagonistic now?

So you are paid? Lovely that really does change the whole dynamic in court.

I sincerely hope Matthew or the next poor victim takes my advice to lawyer up. Heck I may just help.

•••
For the same reason that it's in your post: that's what you posted.

I don't need to be educated on the law, and who is becoming aggressive and antagonistic now?
Not aggressive or antagonistic at all. Just responding to your request for us to educate you on the law.

I don't need to be educated on the law
Your posts indicate otherwise.

Take care.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back