Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi Mobile Web Calling Testing Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

agent006

Established Member
Impact
1
since I don't have internet access on my phone right now can anybody that has a mobile web browser tell me if u can call with the link i inserted in the sports section on http://detroitcity.mobi? In a few months I'll be mobile web browsing on at&t/cingular when iphone comes out so i can test everyday!!!

also mobile development is time consuming!!!

peace!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The links aren't working for me (Sanyo MM-5600)
Good luck,
Jorge
 
0
•••
I have yet to get those phone call links to work yet. I've tried using tel and wtai. Has anyone has any success with this?
 
0
•••
seanboy said:
I have yet to get those phone call links to work yet. I've tried using tel and wtai. Has anyone has any success with this?

I tried agent's links in my phone's built-in browser, do you think Opera mini would make a difference?
 
0
•••
RegFee said:
I tried agent's links in my phone's built-in browser, do you think Opera mini would make a difference?

It wouldn't surprise me. Opera mini isn't that great for testing .mobi sites IMO.
 
0
•••
Detroit...mobi Sport phone link... Works with Sidekick 3.
 
0
•••
jagusa said:
Detroit...mobi Sport phone link... Works with Sidekick 3.

Interesting...I guess it depends on the phone?
 
0
•••
links work with blackberry pearl
 
0
•••
thanks everybody, glad 2 see it wasn't a wasted effort, i'll be proceeding with another city mobi soon now. I've just updated http://detroitcity.mobi again. Hopefully you all dig it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back