Domain Empire

.mobi .mobi down? Back for standard (CHEAPER) regs tomorrow morning

NameSilo
Watch

MCDomains

DomainSeeking.comVIP Member
Impact
Looks like we can't reg until 10am EST tomorrow when the standard registration begins... cheaper reg fees... they'll be flying off the shelves!

At least GD is saying come back @ 10am EST...... not sure if that's what's happening everywhere else.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, Everywhere is same.

I wonder if GD is going to offer $1.99 offer for MOBI...that would be cool.

•••
.mobi

I contacted goDaddy as well to find out about tomorrow.

I was told it goes down to a one year regs instead of 2, and that the price will come down. But he couldnt tell me what that price would be.

My guess is $19.99.
I wonder if their discount promos will work tomorrow for this

•••
It'd be nice if you could load up your cart but looks like this will be phase 2 of the landrush.

•••
GoDaddy .mobi price for tomorrow...

I just called again. Still no word. They did say that we should keep checking back. Meanwhile, does anyone know prices at other registrars? Also, I was one of the fools who thought I could register through 1and1 (found out later they were not set up). Anyway, is there another registrar besides GoDaddy that can get these mobis?

•••
See my new MOBI Pricing thread for Godaddy and Dotster pricing and timelines. Please call around and add to that thread so we can get the best pricing!

•••
movingconcierge said:
See my new MOBI Pricing thread for Godaddy and Dotster pricing and timelines. Please call around and add to that thread so we can get the best pricing!
Great idea - I posted there just now. Thanks for setting it up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back