Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi .mobi development question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
15
Has anyone used dropdown for development for .mobi ?
I'm working on crepes.mobi, and it seems the way I did it works through a browser, but not through the emulators.

Are there are examples that you know of on the web?

Thanks for your help!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Surprisingly the list opens up on my phone and I can select a state but the problem is that I can't get to the go button after making the selection.
 
0
•••
i think the way i did is doesn't conform to the standards.
I know on amtrak.mobi, it does it when you go to find a station.
But I couldnt replicate the way they did it, had to do it a different way.
If there are any .mobi sites out there that does this, please post here!

Thanks
 
0
•••
http://bmarks.mobi/bookmarks.php?action=dead&bid=64&cat=1
I use a dropdown menu there. Works on the emulators too

As far as a nav menu though, not all phones support javascript, so that can be a problem. If your server supports php, there's a quick way to do a dropdown navigation that will be supported by all phones, since it's server-side.

Also, I usually spoil myself with phpdesigner when I'm making html forms, so I don't pay as much attention to the code as I should, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen a WIDTH option used within the OPTION itself. It usually goes in the SELECT <>'s
 
0
•••
I think i have to go the php route as you mention.
IMO from a user interface standpoint, thats the best way to do navigation if your doing state based directories
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back