Domain Empire

Mixed Reality domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
I'm starting the official Mixed Reality thread. With Microsoft and others pushing for this phrase some of us are hoping to benefit. This is where we discuss and show case our domains.

My domains:

MixedRealityTours
MixedRealityTravel
MixedRealityFitness
MixedRealitySchool
MixedRealityMath
MixedRealityPhysics
MixedRealityConstruction
MixedRealityAds
MixedRealityTennis
MixedRealityGolf
MixedRealityGym
MixedRealityDate
MixedRealityLove

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registered one which i liked and saw available

Mrfantasies.com

Maybe when people who are searching for MR fantasies in the future are in need of some inspiration or new ideas. When you can catch them with suggesting a bot you will earn a affiliate commission from every product or service they buy.

Next to do for the bot is to ask for their fantasy and give a solution / advice / tips / tutorial / service / product and to let the customer see the way they need to take in order to make their fantasy a reality. The bot will make a plan and assist on a daily basis in order for the customer to succeed.

Last edited:
•••
FantasyMR in king.

I did a whois lookup and this one is taken early: 2016-02-11.

The holder starts with a M and ends with a S. His name pops up once in a while.. but i already shared this observation a couple of times in the past. :-P

Last edited:
•••
Handregs in king:

SolutionMR :banghead:

Domain Status Deleted And Available Again
Whois History 39 records have been archived since 2010-06-02
IP History 82 changes on 17 unique IP addresses over 13 years
Registrar History 4 registrars with 3 drops

SuccessMR

Whois History 9 records have been archived since 2014-03-19
IP History 9 changes on 8 unique IP addresses over 3 years
Registrar History 1 registrar

EscrowMR

Last edited:
•••
Handregs in king:

SolutionMR :banghead:

Whois History 39 records have been archived since 2010-06-02
IP History 82 changes on 17 unique IP addresses over 13 years
Registrar History 4 registrars with 3 drops

SuccessMR

Whois History 9 records have been archived since 2014-03-19
IP History 9 changes on 8 unique IP addresses over 3 years
Registrar History 1 registrar

EscrowMR

i think SolutionMR just dropped. congrats.

•••
MR Will Be The Most Important Tech Of 2017
http://www.vrroom.buzz/vr-news/trends/mr-will-be-most-important-tech-2017
the-future-of-football-with-hololens.jpg

•••
•••
Screenshot_20170114-080028.png

Did anyone see this?

I personally missed it but he said he would be talking about Apple producing a mixed reality device.

•••
•••
Might have some good names on np auction/BIN soon so whoever not positioned well can get his chance.

Details soon in signature ;)

•••
•••
Some thoughts:

2015 --> Very early birds. Some premium keywords drop and are there to take for a reg fee.
2016 --> Early birds. Good amount of decent single keyword left for regging.
2017--> To late for good handregs. Maybe some lucky drops or using a auction / catch service.
2018 --> Expecting some nice MR offers / sales.
2019 --> Offers and sales on a regular basis. Massive growth of consumer market and value of domains.
2020 --> Having a lot of money (i hope) and travel to nice warm countries and stay in top quality hotel resorts for most of the year. This is my ultimate goal... being some kind of a expat enjoing life and invest some money in other projects for more passive income.

Observation:

It's getting harder to find decent handregs... captain obvious lol but until recently i was able to find some.

But i think the regular thread users / visitors are already having a nice portfolio.

My current portfolio of hundreds of domains is costing me €5000 a year on renewal fees. But i wouldn't invest in anything else besides VR/MR and some AR / Holo. Feeling very confident about the future because it will be a straight rise in value for years to come. The rise of a new consumer market and a (strong) disruption for the status quo. I already see a nice rise in traffic for my "red" VR domains in last 6 months. The next 6 months will be very interesting and exciting.

Last edited:
•••
•••
IMG_0619.JPG
Some thoughts:

2015 --> Very early birds. Some premium keywords drop and are there to take for a reg fee.
2017--> To late for good handregs. Maybe some lucky drops or using a auction / catch service.
2019 --> Offers and sales on a regular basis. Massive growth of consumer market and value of domains.
2020 --> Having a lot of money (i hope) and travel to nice warm countries and stay in top quality hotel resorts for most of the year. This is my ultimate goal... being some kind of a expat enjoing life and invest some money in other projects for more passive income.

Observation:

It's getting harder to find decent handregs... captain obvious lol but until recently i was able to find some.

But i think the regular thread users / visitors are already having a nice portfolio.

My current portfolio of hundreds of domains is costing me €5000 a year on renewal fees. But i wouldn't invest in anything else besides VR/MR and some AR / Holo. Feeling very confident about the future because it will be a straight rise in value for years to come. The rise of a new consumer market and a (strong) disruption for the status quo. I already see a nice rise in traffic for my "red" VR domains in last 6 months. The next 6 months will be very interesting and exciting.
Mate come to australia 42 degrees at moment so hot and great beaches here this is where i live

•••
Show attachment 47500
Mate come to australia 42 degrees at moment so hot and great beaches here this is where i live

Thanks for the invite. Love to travel ones in my my life to Australia. A beautiful country and a nice picture of your city. Beaches, nice weather and a great view.

Freezing temperatures here in the Netherlands at the moment. I have to be aware of snow at some places... makes the daily coffee break / walk through the city more dangerous / exciting i ques lol.

Last edited:
•••
Some thoughts:

Observation:

Hopefully you are right :)

I have between 20 and 30 mixed reality domains, some should be pretty good, others maybe average. After all it's always a great amount of speculation.

•••
It was never about a hyper AR or AR in 3d
Screenshot_20170117-181649.png

•••
•••
•••
the tweet, we seem to be going round and round even bloggers are doing there bit on Tv talk is cheep.
and everybody a expert
we just don't have the technology just yet in 5 years it could be something totally different.
at the end of the day its to pricey to heavy and looks ugly.
sure I think we will have a product but nobody know what it will be or called or when it will be affordable..
we seem to be running out of things to talk about what is new.

What will it be called the public will decide, as yet they don't care

•••
the tweet, we seem to be going round and round even bloggers are doing there bit on Tv talk is cheep.
and everybody a expert
we just don't have the technology just yet in 5 years it could be something totally different.
sure I think we will have a product but nobody know what it will be or called or when it will be affordable..

i dont care about the device :)

•••
and everybody a expert

Not sure what product (s) you are referring to because no company has yet released a public version of a mixed reality headset.

The same can be said about public knowledge. Mixed Reality public marketing hasn't even started yet?

•••
Did a few handregs in com:

MRbrille (German singular for MR Glasses)
MRbrillen (German / Dutch plural for MR Glasses)
MRbril (Dutch singular for MR Glasses)

•••
Did a few handregs in com:

MRbrille (German singular for MR Glasses)
MRbrillen (German / Dutch plural for MR Glasses)
MRbril (Dutch singular for MR Glasses)

MRbrille is very nice.. It was a recent drop.

•••
Thank you Elad. Quite fond of it myself too.

•••
Handreg in king:

DomainsMR

Whois History 5 records have been archived since 2007-09-16
IP History 10 changes on 4 unique IP addresses over 10 years
Registrar History 2 registrars with 1 drop

Great name for a blog or portfolio.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back