Dynadot

Mixed Reality domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
I'm starting the official Mixed Reality thread. With Microsoft and others pushing for this phrase some of us are hoping to benefit. This is where we discuss and show case our domains.

My domains:

MixedRealityTours
MixedRealityTravel
MixedRealityFitness
MixedRealitySchool
MixedRealityMath
MixedRealityPhysics
MixedRealityConstruction
MixedRealityAds
MixedRealityTennis
MixedRealityGolf
MixedRealityGym
MixedRealityDate
MixedRealityLove

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very nice catch!

This domain has also come to my mind yesterday or 3 days ago. But i did not do a whois lookup just a quick look if it was free to reg.

Great domein for interior design.

Got InteriorMR.com :)

•••
•••
vdmvk.png
104njoo.jpg

Just to add some signs of good fortune for the year 2017. (Google Trends: Mixed Reality)

I have regd my first group of MR domains back in December 2nd of 2015: PokerMR, SlotsMR, ForexMR, CamsMR, DatingMR.

Couple of months going by without regging MR domains with the exception of TubeMR at the 4th of December.

But right at the 28th of February 2016 i was right back at it with regging CarsMR, HotelsMR, SlotMR.

From April on i have been regging a lot of MR domains.

Funny to see my regging pattern in line with Google Trends.

Let's hope the growth and value of Mixed Reality and our MR domains will go to new hights in 2017. I wish all the best for everybody on this thread and i think we can all agree for having exciting times ahead of us.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
With what I consider to be a strong brandable name with the bonus of being very significant to Chinese culture, I regged:

DragonMR

•••
I would not recommend to start regging geo cities but Imo this city is better then most countries.

BeijingMR.com

•••
•••
Happy new year all. Starts perfectly with CBS today reporting on Mixed Reality from CES !!!

Thx

•••
•••

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

KingSlayerVR

Nice vid, thanks for posting it. Microsoft has its fanboys though, so some people will always go with a Microsoft made device even if it is not as good.

I actually think the biggest threat to HoloLens and what Microsoft are trying to do with HoloLens and ‘Mixed Reality’ is new VR devices like Lenovo that can do VR/AR(MR) and uses Windows Holographic – And are being deemed as ‘VR headsets’:-...

Type-In

The reason for the "VR first" approach is:

1. Consumers know VR already and this is the number 1 reason for them to buy a all-in-one headset. AR and MR are more a added bonus feature at this time.
2. There is already a lot of VR content.

There is no reason to worry about this because:

1. Consumers will always need to search for 100% immersive content (VR) or not immersive content (AR, MR).
2. When mixed reality awareness and content will grow the next years the rolls can be switched at some point from a "VR first" to a "MR first" approach because VR has limited use for games and video and mixed reality on the other hand will / can be used through the whole day and because of this simple fact at the end people will use mixed reality more and this will give a edge for MR.

I think this was a reply from you for my posting at the holo/vs/vr/ar thread.

Great to see MR already being used as a "bridge" for VR/AR this early on. Of course i hope this will be the "golden" standard for the next 10 years to descripe a VR/AR headset. But i am expecting at least for this year a lot of hybrids are marketed as VR headsets with aditional AR/MR capabilities because most consumers will use it for VR. (lack of AR/MR content and knowledge)

Last edited:
•••
KingSlayerVR
Nice vid, thanks for posting it. Microsoft has its fanboys though, so some people will always go with a Microsoft made device even if it is not as good.

I actually think the biggest threat to HoloLens and what Microsoft are trying to do with HoloLens and ‘Mixed Reality’ is new VR devices like Lenovo that can do VR/AR(MR) and uses Windows Holographic – And are being deemed as ‘VR headsets’:-

The reason for the "VR first" approach is:

1. Consumers know VR already and this is the number 1 reason for them to buy a all-in-one headset. AR and MR are more a added bonus feature at this time.
2. There is already a lot of VR content.

There is no reason to worry about this because:

1. Consumers will always need to search for 100% immersive content (VR) or not immersive content (AR, MR).
2. When mixed reality awareness and content will grow the next years the rolls can be switched at some point from a "VR first" to a "MR first" approach because VR has limited use for games and video and mixed reality on the other hand will / can be used through the whole day and because of this simple fact at the end people will use mixed reality more and this will give a edge for MR.

I think this was a reply from you for my posting at the holo/vs/vr/ar thread.

Great to see MR already being used as a "bridge" for VR/AR this early on. Of course i hope this will be the "golden" standard for the next 10 years to descripe a VR/AR/MR headset. But i am expecting at least for this year a lot of hybrid headsets are marketed as VR headset with AR / MR capabilities because most consumers will use it for VR. (lack of AR/MR content)

First phase and your are correct.

There are some ways to read the same thing.
Perception is the key.

Anyways in 1-2 years stuff will be more clear i guess.

•••

I really like this one. Together with your GirlMR one of your better names in my opinium. A lot of search results for WatchMR because someone did some Youtube/Twitter promotion and there was a active website running on it about watches.

Talking about watches. I do have WatchesMR but it is a far lesser quality one compared to yours. And you can use the watch keyword for different things. Lot of possibilities and to bad i don't have this one in my collection. But because you are one of the best / most active contributors to this MR thread the domain is in good hands.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

bridge-300x193.png

Bridge

Produced by Occipital, the Bridge headset is made to be compatible with the iPhone 6, 6s, and 7. What makes this product so unique is the ability to adjust realities on the headset, ranging from virtual to mixed. Bridge is available for purchase on their website, starting at $279 USD.

https://bridge.occipital.com/

Amazing!

No transparent glasses but this is kind of price ranch is great for consumers.

Last edited:
•••
Amazing daft looking who going to put that on there head.

•••
•••
•••
•••
http://www.psfk.com/2017/01/holograms-digital-home-assistants.html

Azumi Hikari is an AI similar to Google Home or Amazon Echo, which comes in the form of a hologram that has “advanced friendship capabilities"

Digital assistants are increasingly becoming the most popular and ubiquitous tech of the current age. Siri assists Apple users and Cortana those who swear by Windows. There’s also Alexa for the Amazon loyalists, which acts as a personal assistant for the home, playing music, turning on lights, and checking the day’s weather. The Amazon Echo, and its smaller version, EchoDot, were among the most popular holiday gift purchases of 2016. With the popularity of these tools, it should be no surprise that another form of digital assistant has come to pass. A device coming from Gatebox Labs is very much like the Amazon Echo, but it comes in the form of a hologram in a jar. And it seems to have a unique focus on friendship over function.

A little bit offtopic because not directly mixed reality related. But this A.I. development is very important because digital assistants / bots are part of the future. The upcomming MR headsets will be capable of holograms like in this video. This kind of bot assistant will be the reason people will wear the MR headset for long periods of time.

Last edited:
•••
Registered one which i liked and saw available

Mrfantasies.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back