Dynadot

Mixed Reality domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
I'm starting the official Mixed Reality thread. With Microsoft and others pushing for this phrase some of us are hoping to benefit. This is where we discuss and show case our domains.

My domains:

MixedRealityTours
MixedRealityTravel
MixedRealityFitness
MixedRealitySchool
MixedRealityMath
MixedRealityPhysics
MixedRealityConstruction
MixedRealityAds
MixedRealityTennis
MixedRealityGolf
MixedRealityGym
MixedRealityDate
MixedRealityLove

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://blogs.windows.com/devices/2...-architecture-and-design/#xXqhFFx5EMjK8Ipm.97

Drones-hololens-1024x576.jpg

SketchUp is widely used for 3D modeling and design by tens of millions of AECO professionals. SketchUp Viewer on HoloLens adopts mixed reality and extends the value and investment already made in 3D modeling with SketchUp. With this new solution, Trimble is taking 3D modeling as part of the design and construction process further and into what they call experiential review. SketchUp Viewer on HoloLens allows people to inhabit their designs in the most natural way possible – either as a holographic scale model on a tabletop, or through an immersive experience from within a digital building model.

Last edited:
•••
To late for a edit. I like to add a nice video from the article above:

•••
•••
Handregs in king:

ScanMR
MRMates

I like to share a important tool with my friends here on the MR thread:

http://www.leandomainsearch.com/search?q=mr

Found 2,549 available domains containing "mr" in 0.57s

Just used it today and found scanmr and mrmates. Most of the 2500+ domains are single keywords with mr.

Cheers and good hunting!

Last edited:
•••
ChinaMR.com (not mine, GD sale)
$666 USD

•••
Added two more domains to my MR portfolio:

Games MR (.com)

Advertising MR (.com)

I do like these two :)

•••

Games MR (.com)

Advertising MR (.com)

Very nice buys :)

Super premium !

•••
•••
Handreg in king:

MRLocals

Domain Status Deleted And Available Again
Whois History 35 records have been archived since 2007-10-26
IP History 22 changes on 9 unique IP addresses over 10 years
Registrar History 2 registrars with 1 drop

Can be used for a social / hookup / work / business app. Decent amount of search volume for the keyword.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Pretty sure I grabbed these kings:

MRlivestreaming and livestreamingMR

•••
Always late to the game but I got a finger in the pie, as they say...(thanks E)

Last edited:
•••
Always late to the game but I got a finger in the pie, as they say...

MRLiveStreaming. Decent domain and yes i did a look up to register but it was taken. ;)

I try to get my finger in a lot of different niches. I see it like a game of roulette. I just put some money on all the numbers... knowing in the back of my head that not all my domains will get a ROI. But because of cheap handregs i do not need all the domains to be succesfull.

Last edited:
•••
Handreg in king:

RobotsMR

Already own BotsMR. Now i'm thinking about it... RobotsMR is one of my better recent regs. Very happy with it!

How can mixed reality be usefull for future robots? When you put on your MR glasses you can change / choose the skin / voice / person / clothing / female or male. Lot of different personalities (A.I). I know i am really thinking out of the box on this one but it will be a logical development.

Last edited:
•••
MRHumans

Well it's all about the human interaction with mixed reality technology. I don't really know a good use for this domain but maybe in the future for bots or A.I. They all say A.I. will be a big money making industy and i ques this domain can fit well for such a company.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
That was awesome great to see digital technology mixing with real life situations but i have no idea what is going on lol

•••
That was awesome great to see digital technology mixing with real life situations but i have no idea what is going on lol

Haha!! A random guy using the Hololens to see Mixed Reality in a random place!
Soon, this is how we see a lot of (paid /creative /artistic /informative) stuff in cities soon via MR headsets!!

Not added a new domain in a while:

Ads MR (.com)

Think advertising is going to play an important role in the future of mixed reality.

Games MR (.com)

Advertising MR (.com)

Awesome Names!! Congrats!!

•••
Newest purchase : MixedReality.p@rn

Last edited:
•••
Newest purchase : MixedReality.p@rn
Wow , great name strong keywords in a market growing everyday should be good for a quick flip . Good to see you entering the p@rn market lol

•••
Wow , great name strong keywords in a market growing everyday should be good for a quick flip . Good to see you entering the p@rn market lol

Got some in the niche already but this one is a long term purchase ;)

•••
Another new one added to portfolio.

Seen a few articles stating how iot (Internet of things) & mixed reality are a perfect match:

iot MR (.com)

•••
Another new one added to portfolio.

Seen a few articles stating how iot (Internet of things) & mixed reality are a perfect match:

iot MR (.com)

Perfect!

A backorder?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back