Dynadot

Mixed Reality domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
I'm starting the official Mixed Reality thread. With Microsoft and others pushing for this phrase some of us are hoping to benefit. This is where we discuss and show case our domains.

My domains:

MixedRealityTours
MixedRealityTravel
MixedRealityFitness
MixedRealitySchool
MixedRealityMath
MixedRealityPhysics
MixedRealityConstruction
MixedRealityAds
MixedRealityTennis
MixedRealityGolf
MixedRealityGym
MixedRealityDate
MixedRealityLove

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All go on Twitter though bro, every time, i search for 'Mixed Reality' an Eladnof is always at the top saying "MR is the future" "MR rules".

If i was Bill Gates I'd hire this Eladnof fella for promotions.

:laugh:

I thought already that maybe he is doing here the marketing for MR :)

But seriously, I have come to the conclusion that MR really is going to be revolutionary especially with the devices getting smaller.

Only a war might stop or rather slow down this development.

•••
http://worldscreen.com/tvformats/new-fremantlemedia-format-features-interactive-mixed-reality/

New FremantleMedia Format Features Interactive Mixed Reality

FremantleMedia’s newly developed entertainment format Lost in Time makes use of Interactive Mixed Reality (IMR) on both TV and mobile devices.

The series incorporates real-time special effects pioneered in The Matrix that bring a feature-film experience to the TV. Lost in Time allows viewers to compete in the show to win prizes through an iOS or Android app in a blending of prime-time TV and mobile entertainment.

•••
http://worldscreen.com/tvformats/new-fremantlemedia-format-features-interactive-mixed-reality/

New FremantleMedia Format Features Interactive Mixed Reality

FremantleMedia’s newly developed entertainment format Lost in Time makes use of Interactive Mixed Reality (IMR) on both TV and mobile devices.

The series incorporates real-time special effects pioneered in The Matrix that bring a feature-film experience to the TV. Lost in Time allows viewers to compete in the show to win prizes through an iOS or Android app in a blending of prime-time TV and mobile entertainment.

It could work out like 360 / 3D is doing for VR. You did a good investment for regging the best IMR keywords.

I regd the 2 most popular adult keywords in MRI+Keyword. (taking some risk here, but it could be rewarding)

But the I is not adding real value because MR is in fact already a interactive technology. But maybe it can grow to a niche within MR content with the focus on live interaction with a large crowd / group of competing people (if i understand the article).

Last edited:
•••
I would like to add. There is a new video technology for VR in development. It's going to be possible to walk arround within a video scene. You can see the video from all angle not only a static 360 view from one position. I do own VR3DTube / 3DVRTube but still no interest / bids...

I would advice others to stay away from the IMR keyword because in my opinium only a couple of the most populair / premium words are worth the gamble.

Last edited:
•••
I would like to add. There is a new video technology for VR in development. It's going to be possible to walk arround within a video scene. You can see the video from all angle not only a static 360 view from one position. I do own VR3DTube / 3DVRTube but still no interest / bids...

I would advice others to stay away from the IMR keyword because in my opinium only a couple of the most populair / premium words are worth the gamble.

Exactly mate.

I only reg'd a couple because if the word IMR starts appearing on TV a couple of companies may like the branding and decide to brand their company with a similar name.

Type-In is right. This is not something people should go crazy with or even reg any domains at all.

It's a GAMBLE, even with premium keywords ;)

•••
Lowest x,xxx possible offer MR+keyword.

Will update if something happens .

•••
•••
Lowest x,xxx possible offer MR+keyword.

Will update if something happens .

Same person as before? If so, sounds like you have them on the line. Time to reel them in...

Congrats on the forthcoming sale. Cheers!

•••
Same person as before? If so, sounds like you have them on the line. Time to reel them in...

Congrats on the forthcoming sale. Cheers!

Another name.

You know me .. it will take time ;)

•••
•••
Not added a new domain in a while:

Ads MR (.com)

Think advertising is going to play an important role in the future of mixed reality.

Last edited:
•••
Not added a new domain in a while:

Ads MR (.com)

Think advertising is going to play an important role in the future of mixed reality.

Nice short domain! Great for marketing companies. I would also regged this one. But can't have them all.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Cool!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Just reporting it from the Sedo weekly sales list.

•••
Mixed Reality Spectacles
Spectacles MR
both coms

•••
A killer MR name dropped today at Godaddy auctions- 15 years old name, only 5 letters.
Any one here catch that gem? If so congrats! and damn you!!

A name like this will probably get renewed, feels like an "appraisal drop" to me.

•••
Are you talking hub? If so, great name. Considered bidding early on, but decided against it.

The sale should end up on Namebio shortly. Congrats to the winner.

•••
A killer MR name dropped today at Godaddy auctions- 15 years old name, only 5 letters.

A name like this will probably get renewed, feels like an "appraisal drop" to me.

Are you talking hub? If so, great name. Considered bidding early on, but decided against it.

The sale should end up on Namebio shortly. Congrats to the winner.

Dear MR mates!!

I was watching this auction closely but dint have much to spend at this time hence dint jump in!
However, my request is, please dont post the name until the winner gets it in his/her account. Posting this early may hinder the drop (whatever if the prev owner wanted to test the value n renew or not!).

And, good to see that many MR names getting attention n demand! Good for all of us! :)

Cheers!!

•••
Thanks for the posts regarding that domain thing. Learned something new (though obvious) - appraisal drop.

At some point I also have to get more familiar with dropping domains.

•••
Dear MR mates!!

I was watching this auction closely but dint have much to spend at this time hence dint jump in!
However, my request is, please dont post the name until the winner gets it in his/her account. Posting this early may hinder the drop (whatever if the prev owner wanted to test the value n renew or not!).

And, good to see that many MR names getting attention n demand! Good for all of us! :)

Cheers!!

Agreed. I kept the name out of my post for just that reason. It is extremely disheartening to win an auction and then have it renewed, it would be unfortunate to have that happen to one of you all as well. Let's cover each others back the best we can.

•••

Dear MR mates!!

Cheers!!

I was a side observer too. The price was too much I could afford. A true gem..

On the other hand just caught MR//Home.net

It's a .net but I like it!

•••
Nothing really special but worth the reg fees i think.

Handregs in king:

MRRule
PrivacyMR
AttorneyMR

Because MR+Keyword are rare and mixed reality will need a lot of rules for privacy and behavior.

There is also a lot of money to earn from legal cases. Didn't had many domains for this niche.

SpecialMR

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back