Domain Empire

Mistakes you made as a newbie

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joseph David

Established Member
Impact
As a newbie in the domaining world. What mistakes have you made in regards to name registration or closing a deal or any other mistake you made generally. Let others learn from you.

The experts can also share some info, it will be appreciated.

- As for me I registered some crappy names. I hate seeing them in my portfolio.:shifty::shifty:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The current situation is that manually registered domain names are difficult to sell at high prices,
The current market value of 4L.COM is very low,
In the long run, 4L is a very good choice

•••
After a few more years, I've also figured out that most real estate agents are very cheap when it comes to their own marketing. We live and learn......[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by this cause am currently working on a real estate domain. Do you mind sharing more light o this?

•••
•••
What do you mean by this cause am currently working on a real estate domain. Do you mind sharing more light o this?
It obviously doesn't apply to every real estate group, but in my experience the vast majority of the agents that I've spoken with in regards to domains seem to be operating on a minimal marketing budget. Now, that being said, I have had some success in selling real estate domains, but I've had other verticals perform much better.[/QUOTE]

Hey lee, I know I'm probably a competitor in this, but would you mind sharing insights into how to crack the real estate market? I've got 2 domains (totally worth it, I promise) that I need to offload, but only at the right price;)

•••
I think my biggest mistake was getting too excited about small domain names that never went anywhere.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back