IT.COM

advice Missed NJ auction, no bids, how to grab it now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BigTree

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone!

I missed a domain auction (pre-release) which was listed on NJ.
There were no bids on the domain.
I still want this name
What is the best way to catch it at this point?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it was a "direct listing" you can try looking up the whois and reaching out to the seller. If nothing else put a backorder on the domain and contact NameJet about what your options are.

Customer Support & Help
If you have questions or issues you can call us 1.425.974.4687 - or visit our Help Center online athttp://www.namejet.com/Pages/Support.aspx

•••
If the domain name was expiring your best bet would be putting backorder on Dropcatch / Namejet when domain name status changes to pending delete (which is +75 days after expiry) . if you are the only one backordered this domain name you will get it. if there's more than one backorder it will go to auction and highest bidder will win.

•••
If the domain name was expiring your best bet would be putting backorder on Dropcatch / Namejet when domain name status changes to pending delete (which is +75 days after expiry) . if you are the only one backordered this domain name you will get it. if there's more than one backorder it will go to auction and highest bidder will win.

it was already at namjet auction (which I missed).

•••
it was already at namjet auction (which I missed).

You said it was pre-release auction on Namejet and there was no bid so after 75 days expiry date this domain will go to PendingDelete status and after 81 days it will drop (assuming original owner did not renew the name). At this point if you want this name you need to put dropcatch backorder on dropcatching services like DropCatch.com or Namejet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back