Domain Empire

$Million Dollars SUPER PREMIUM Domains That Are Undeveloped!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was looking at some of the most expensive domains ever and decided to check out some of the sites and realize that many were undeveloped, parked, or doesn't resolve anywhere.

What a waste!

tech.com and technology.com – no sites.

beer.com – If vodka sold for $3,000,000 . beer.com can be even bigger!

green.com - WOW!

Watches.com

Network.com , Networks.com , Networking.com. Each can be worth at least a million bucks.

Cameras.com – $1,500,000 sold in 2006 , Currently a parked domain.

Ticket.com – $1,525,000 sold in 2009. Nothing here.

Spain.com – $Priceless .

Italy.com – $priceless.

Have you seen any other super premiums domains collecting dust?

Do you own a super premium and not doing anything with it?

Which super domain would you take over and what would you do with it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried doing this before. It's pretty risky though, for both parties. You have to have a detailed plan and you need a lawyer to review the terms. You would have to shell out all the money and development costs. Also you may need to pay the owner monthly the amount he would have otherwise generated from parking which can be $10k+ a month.

nothing is more riskier than doing nothing

•••
Here is a tip, if you have a good idea for a domain AND can make it happen a-z and all you need is the name, then contact the domain owner.

YOU WILL be surprised how many will do a partnership with you.

But I find that many simply want the domain, they won 't do anything with it just sit on it as well, remember, many good domains you see was purchased by a guy that was shocked that nothing was done with the name.

You present a plan for a name and it might work out well for you, keep in mind don't waste time with ideas only, be able to do everything A-Z and have the funds to make it happen, or no one will reply to you.

What if he steals my idea blah blah blah is just an excuse for not doing anything, if he wants to sign an NDA great if not still try to pitch it, everyone I know walking around all day worried about people stealing ideas they have is broke.

I did this exact thing with Donations, yes the big extension. I presented an idea and the owner was thrilled to work with me. Now I'm a majority partner and the domain is in my account and almost developed. We also have the .org which is amazing in itself.

If you sit and do nothing, you will get nothing. I haven't been this excited about something since I was a kid. Look for our site very soon :)

•••
I did this exact thing with Donations, yes the big extension. I presented an idea and the owner was thrilled to work with me. Now I'm a majority partner and the domain is in my account and almost developed. We also have the .org which is amazing in itself.

If you sit and do nothing, you will get nothing. I haven't been this excited about something since I was a kid. Look for our site very soon :)

wow very nice, curious what it will be about, and hopefully your story inspires others!

I know of several projects that worked out real well like this.

•••
wow very nice, curious what it will be about, and hopefully your story inspires others!

I know of several projects that worked out real well like this.

Will be fundraising for anything via user created profile pages. This will cost a flat monthly fee which will save fundraisers tons of money. Other sites take a percentage of all donations which ends up costing users dearly!

•••
Will be fundraising for anything via user created profile pages. This will cost a flat monthly fee which will save fundraisers tons of money. Other sites take a percentage of all donations which ends up costing users dearly!

very very cool!!!

•••
Congrats,whats the name of your site? If you dont mind me asking.

•••
Congrats,whats the name of your site? If you dont mind me asking.

Donations
COM

We will redirect Donations ORG to the com for now until we figure out a game plan for that down the road.

•••
Sweet,congrats again.

Donations
COM

We will redirect Donations ORG to the com for now until we figure out a game plan for that down the road.

•••
Great information but not sure!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back