NamesCon2020

Has anyone ever heard of "Pear.com" - A Super Premium Geo .com owner

Labeled as question in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by fleaking, Oct 13, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. fleaking

fleaking Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I came across the website pear.com occasionally and noticed that this company owns a lot of super premium geo .com domains including Japan.com, Spain.com, Russia.com, Italy.com, Singapore.com and so fourth.
    Part of their portfolio can be seen here: http://pear.com/#portfolio

However, as a geo domain lover, I have never seen those geo .com being sold in public in the last 10 years.
    Anyone can find any clue that how much money those domains sold for?
    I assume that those names must be worth at least 1 million USD each, just out of curiosity about the history behind those domains.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

russia.com 1,500,000 USD 2009-12-02 Sedo

3. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Pear.com looks to have been owned by the Castello Brothers up until a decade ago and then the buyer moved it to GoDaddy from Moniker.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice