IT.COM

Mike Mann's entire january trolled on DNRocks.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hemanttilotia

Established Member
Impact
Hi
This year Mike Mann has done some fabulous sales. I tried to put them all down in a post.
I hope it inspires you and gives a sneak peek on what sells. See his holding period of 5-7 years for each domain. Shows patience.
I don't have enough credits to post links here.
You can read it on DNRocks dot com

Good luck to all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Respect his sales and patience but don't respect how an industry vet and role model to many domainers can get away with holding some outright blatant trademark domains.

•••
Respect his sales and patience but don't respect how an industry vet and role model to many domainers can get away with holding some outright blatant trademark domains.

looks like you are a lawyer

•••

Could you pass some examples? One that I only know is WeAreParents.com

•••
Just search 'google' or 'microsoft' on domainmarket.com.

•••
if you know about trademark law

the main law in domaining is:
first come - first rules

and second law is
be patient

•••

if you have balls made of steel, then you don´t worry about things like that.

•••
•••
if you know about trademark law

the main law in domaining is:
first come - first rules

and second law is
be patient
Doubtful any of these were registered prior to the google brand lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back