IT.COM

news Mike Mann Seeking Investment Capital

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Even though Mike reports getting top dollar for the domain names that he sells, the cost of renewals plus the cost of new inventory (registrations, auctions, and aftermarket acquisitions) must also be very high. When I emailed him to ask about his tweet, Mike told me that the β€œmoney would be used to buy super premium .com domains.”
I have no information about Mike’s operating costs or revenues, nor do I know how much he is seeking to raise. As with any investment, you should do your due diligence first.
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He needs to focus on selling the names he already has instead of asking for capital to buy more domains.

Last edited:
•••
What's the status of opening up the platform to outside sellers?

•••
What a coincidence, I'm also looking for investment to buy super premium domains. About $1,000,000 should do. Thanks.

•••
What a coincidence, I'm also looking for investment to buy super premium domains. About $1,000,000 should do. Thanks.

Thats just being downright greedy... I would be happy with $999 995 :)

I'm surprised that none of the registries are jumping to offer him investment capital. On condition that he also moves ALL of his domains to them...lol

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back