Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact

Attachments

• all_domains.csv
    8.6 MB · Views: 263
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Thanks but can't find the excel sheet.

•••
Spreadsheet took a minute to upload. Attached now. :)

•••
•••
•••
By looking at his prices and comparing similar names with my portfolio I could say that I have few millions in domains yepeeeeeeeeee :xf.rolleyes:

•••
My gosh he has some rubbish names in that list.

I expect better.

•••
Thats a lot of domains. Found a few i dropped. :)

•••
•••
what a nice marketing move.... 112K rows noted as "request price" looks like Mike were looking potential buyer LOL

•••
Wow 300,000 domains and not a single one priced under $350 :xf.eek:, Mike most definitely is the Mann!! :xf.cool:

•••
Wow 300,000 domains and not a single one priced under $350 :xf.eek:, Mike most definitely is the Mann!! :xf.cool:

why would anyone price theyre domain under $350 ?

•••
The domains hes got for $350 are dreadful

•••
Carrying a lot of cruft gets expensive.

•••
approx $3m a year in renewals, but he probably gets some sort of discount due to the volume

•••
approx $3m a year in renewals, but he probably gets some sort of discount due to the volume

Come one, It has been disscussed many times. He has no discount! He even asked one in twitter and said he will be moving everything to godaddy if he dosen`t get any. he pays regular ffees like everyone else. Some forum memebers still belvie he gets some kind special ICANN discount.
my god

•••
Come one, It has been disscussed many times. He has no discount! He even asked one in twitter and said he will be moving everything to godaddy if he dosen`t get any. he pays regular ffees like everyone else. Some forum memebers still belvie he gets some kind special ICANN discount.
my god

Well Dynadot for one has 2 levels of discounted pricing, regular price for com is $9.99 but if you spend $500 a year you get coms for $8.75 (including renewals) and if you spend $5000, you get coms' for $8.50.
Here we're talking not a few thousands but literally millions in renewals. I'm pretty sure they could muster a hidden 3rd level discount just for him :xf.laugh:

•••
EVERY registrar offers volume discounts.

•••
I should check to see if he transfers a lot on Black Friday and Cyber Monday! :)

•••
Even I, with 700 domains, sometimes wonder if i can sell ALL of my domains. He must wonder how the H*ll will i sell all these 300,000.

Maybe he wants GD to look at his portfolio?

•••
what is the value of the entire portfolio?

•••
•••
I should check to see if he transfers a lot on Black Friday and Cyber Monday! :)

Haha yeah, but can you imagine the headache of transferring tens of thousands of domains? I cringe at the thought of a few dozen transfers lol :xf.confused:

•••
There are some easy to remember domains in there. Over 100K domains in the list have a length of 25 or more. Some as long as 45.

•••
Back