IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi guys,

I have something special for you:

metaver.sbs ; )

Last edited:
•••
MetaSolve.co
MetaFormat.xyz

•••
•••
•••
Nice congrats on sale!!!

is this the only meta name sale you've share so far? can not remember
Thanks,

i did mentioned about 3 of my sales too in the thread, 1 private, 1 uncompleted, 1 completed..

•••
Just added 2 Meta domains.

1. SmartMetafi.com
2. SmartMetaWallet.com

As per previous sales history :

smartwallet.com : $175000
SmartDefi.com : $60000

I hope this two hand reg will give me a decent ROI. Please share your comment/feedback.

•••
Hi

just for kicks

PreMetaTate.com > to think about and revolve in the mind beforehand.

:)

•••
•••
•••
I'm new to this thread. I was wondering, what about domains ending with Verse instead of starting with Meta? I just registered a few “brandables“ like G/r/e/a/t/i/v/e/r/s/e, E/x/p/a/n/s/i/v/e/r/s/e, and S/e/l/e/c/t/i/v/e/r/s/e in dot com. What do you guys think about this type of domains?

Last edited:
•••
A virtual world pioneer has doubts about the metaverse
https://www.yahoo.com/news/virtual-world-pioneer-doubts-metaverse-215231180.html

Of the metaverse, he says: “I think what we've learned — and somewhat with some sadness, given the work that I've done, I would have to agree — is that it's not for everybody, and maybe it's never for everybody.”

But people, in general, didn’t want to spend long periods of time in it. “I was saying that almost immediately we were all going to be spending television length durations of time or something like that in the virtual world, doing things with people. And that part was definitely not true.”

Rosedale cites many people’s discomfort with controlling avatar versions of themselves and communicating that way with others

Just let it last long enough so I can sell a bunch of over priced domains...

Last edited:
•••
I saw that MonsterMetaverse.com sold via Afternic for $2,995 on 2012-11-23 (not mine)

•••
I'm new to this thread. I was wondering, what about domains ending with Verse instead of starting with Meta? I just registered a few “brandables“ like G/r/e/a/t/i/v/e/r/s/e, E/x/p/a/n/s/i/v/e/r/s/e, and S/e/l/e/c/t/i/v/e/r/s/e in dot com. What do you guys think about this type of domains?
Verse is a good ending and sell well, but I think it has to be better and stronger keyword than the one you regged (sorry, I hope you sell them anyway)

Some of the better recent sales ending in Verse:

Kverse $13,750 (2021-11-27) GoDaddy
Betverse $7,500 (2021-11-07) Sedo
Artverse.io $2,995 (2021-11-11) Sedo
Protoverse.com $2,555 (2021-11-03) Namejet
Traderverse.com $2,999 (2021-09-23) Namepull

Last edited:
•••
Verse is a good ending and sell well, but I think it has to be better and stronger keyword than the one you regged (sorry, I hope you sell them anyway)

Thanks wulff!

I know that my names are not as strong as those ones but Expansive + Verse and Selective + Verse just made sense to me and they blend together very smoothly too IMO.

The remaining is just the best way Great + Universe could blend together IMO.

Greataverse was already taken but that one blends Great + Metaverse which I don't think is necessarily better than mine or is it?

Anyways I hope I'll get some offers in the xxx$ range at least :)

Thanks again!

•••
I created a Meta Thread 🧵 to promote meta domains and web3 metaverse related domains.
Support each others we are in the same boat ⛵ as domainers.
Namepros is the best forum in the Metaverse because of its powerful community.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Whats wrong with this thread? Do we really need a 2nd thread?
More exposition more promotion and social media power. Especially twitter is full of investors and companies.
We are looking for an end user right ❤️.
Just my opinion.
If you want me to delete it, i will.
My main goal is to give back to this community who supported me this 8 months and i was able to feed my child and family after quitting my job.
Best of luck. I'm sorry if i offended any one not my intention.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

•••
More exposition more promotion and social media power. Especially twitter is full of investors and companies.
Just my opinion.
My main goal is to give back to this community who supported me this 8 months and i was able to feed my child and family after quitting my job.
❤️❤️❤️❤️
If you are talking about a thread on Twitter all the best. I meant here on this forum. We want to sell names sure but Twitter isn’t for selling names imo.

•••
If you are talking about a thread on Twitter all the best. I meant here on this forum. We want to sell names sure but Twitter isn’t for selling names imo.
Yes only Twitter,thank you for your understanding.
Good luck ❤️❤️❤️

•••
•••
That's right, if you got a two word domain that is a perfect fit for this niche it's got to be worth at least 20k.

Best thing to do is to categorize your portfolio and separate the few Top domains that you might have that you need to hang on to on a long term basis from the rest that might be okay for a quick flip.

IMO

Just my opinion.
❤️❤️❤️❤️
So so happy to read it !

•••
Meta//Swift//net

how do u see it guuys thats my first meta domain

•••

Opinion on this one?

Encounter
verse.com/

Last edited:
•••
Are these of any value?

EcuMeta.com
3dxMeta.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back