Domain Empire

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
free hand reg.

MetaV . vc
a little gemstone
:-P

MetaInside . me & MetaverseInside . me :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
KissMyMeta.com :)

© All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
MetaWalkingTours.com
MetaHikingTours.com
MetaGuidedTours.com

•••
•••
Cyberspace is one of important variable for metaverse . Grab this names

MetaverseCyberspace // xyz

•••
•••
Just registered:

MetaComeBack.com

Metaversetize.com

VerseTotality.com

MetaverseTotality.com

© All Rights Reserved

•••
•••
•••

Miller Lite is opening a tavern in the metaverse with virtual beer and classic bar games​

Miller Lite chose META Lite Bar and not Metaverse Lite Bar, this is good news for people that were afraid that Meta would aways be linked with Facebook

Last edited:
•••
IMG_20220204_002632.jpg
Small one but not bad

•••
Last edited:
•••
Miller Lite chose META Lite Bar and not Metaverse Lite Bar, this is good news for people that were afraid that Meta would aways be linked with Facebook
I think in many cases "metaverse" is just too long so meta will be better. that's why I'm really jumping on "meta" for most of my domains

•••
I think in many cases "metaverse" is just too long so meta will be better. that's why I'm really jumping on "meta" for most of my domains

For the best keywords, you've probably missed the boat on both.

I was just thinking about this earlier, all these years people on NamePros was speculating about VR/AR/Mixed/XR/Immersive/Merged/AVR and loads of other terms (Metaverse included) and very few (if any) would have thought 'metaverse/meta' would be seemingly the one to win the race or be the most important of the lot and it was staring us in the face all these years.

This time last year if you typed 'metaverse' into Google, it fetched up around 2 million search results back, now it brings up 150 million, goes to show how quickly things can change in tech.

The main adopters of the 'metaverse' is the whole blockchain/crypto/nft space more so than VR/AR right now, which i don't think anyone foresaw.

Last edited:
•••
For the best keywords, you've probably missed the boat on both.

I was just thinking about this earlier, all these years people on NamePros was speculating about VR/AR/Mixed/XR/Immersive/Merged/AVR and loads of other terms (Metaverse included) and very few (if any) would have thought 'metaverse/meta' would be seemingly the one to win the race or be the most important of the lot and it was staring us in the face all these years.

This time last year if you typed 'metaverse' into Google, it fetched up around 2 million search results back, now it brings up 150 million, goes to show how quickly things can change in tech.

The main adopters of the 'metaverse' is the whole blockchain/crypto/nft space more so than VR/AR right now, which i don't think anyone foresaw.
My opinions:
1) If you get creative there are still some out good Meta/Metaverse out there. Also, the boat just recently sailed, buoyed by Facebook rebranding to Meta in November. Shortly before that, you could still get premium Meta names aftermarket if you were willing to spend. I think many were more content with hand regging and not paying aftermarket.
2) VR/AR/XR/etc -- these I would have never speculated on since not a fan of abbreviations.
3) "Meta" just rolls of the tongue easier, sexier, more brandable, and a Greek term that's been used and around long before Metaverse. Also, as indicated shorter than Metaverse and more brandable.
4) I don't recall exactly when the term "Metaverse" started being used broadly or who/company started it (maybe Facebook), but once that hit, everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

•••
This is Reliance Jio's first step into metaverse

1643993904923.png

Reliance jio has announced that it is investing $15 million (around 112 crores) Silicon Valley based deep tech startup, Two Platforms, for 25% equity stake. For those who do not know, Two is an artificial reality (AR) company founded by Pranav Mistry with the aim to build interactive artificial intelligence (AI) experiences. Before this, Pranav has also worked with smart gadgets such as Samsung Galaxy Gear and SixthSense. This investment can also be considered as Jio’s effort to enter the...

Read more at:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-step-into-metaverse/articleshow/89348426.cms

Last edited:
•••
tmeta.io sold

source : twitter

•••

What's more amazing is someone had the foresight to have already owned metalitebar.com and it has nothing to do with the beer, in fact it's a pretty nasty Anti-FB page and a very interesting page in general

•••
•••
Hey everyone!

First thank you all for all the valuable information constantly shared in this awesome forum!

A month or so ago I hand registered some Metaverse related domains, I took the advice of some friendly members here and I let them sit for a while.

Now I made my first ever domain sale, that's really cool!

The sold domain is MetaQuest dot studio, sold through Dan for a cool 500$.

I wish the best for the buyer and I hope he make something wonderful and interesting with it.

The selling process was very slick and easy!

I still have Metaquest dot stream do you think I keep the asking price like the one that I sold?
Thank you all and have a wonderful weekend!
Screenshot_20220204-115155.png

Last edited:
•••
Hey everyone!

First thank you all for all the valuable information constantly shared in this awesome forum!

A month or so ago I hand registered some Metaverse related domains, I took the advice of some friendly members here and I let them sit for a while.

Now I made my first ever domain sale, that's really cool!

The sold domain is MetaQuest dot studio, sold through Dan for a cool 500$.

I wish the best for the buyer and I hope he make something wonderful and interesting with it.

The selling process was very slick and easy!

I still have Metaquest dot stream do you think I keep the asking price like the one that I sold?
Thank you all and have a wonderful weekend!
Show attachment 209392
Congrats! Always exciting to make your first sale. Did you have a Buy it now price or Make Offer on Dan?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back