Dan.com
NameSilo

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

Impact
Anyone own any metaverse pet related domain names?
Recent article that talks about potential market:
https://themerkle.com/pets-metaverse

some interesting ones:
metapets.com
metapetscoin.com
metadog.racing
metafish.io
metaversepets-nft.com

Also petaverse.com is live now. Buyer is a company making wearables for pet lovers.
I had discussed this purchase earlier in this thread where I thought the buyer got a great deal on the domain name. It was purchased last month on 12/31 for $40K.

Last edited:
Impact
Anyone own any metaverse pet related domain names?
Recent article that talks about potential market:
https://themerkle.com/pets-metaverse

some interesting ones:
metapets.com
metapetscoin.com
metadog.racing
metafish.io
metaversepets-nft.com

Also petaverse.com is live now. Buyer is a company making wearables for pet lovers.
I had discussed this purchase earlier in this thread where I thought the buyer got a great deal on the domain name. It was purchased last month on 12/31 for $40K.

Another use of Petaverse at Petaverse.games , even more well developed games for pets.
Surprised they didn't snatch up Petaverse.com first

Impact
Getting wild.
Metaverse dog racing:
metadog.racing

Metavese horse racing:
metarace.io

I should reserve metahamster.racing
My Teddy's been eating too much lately.

P.S. metahamster.com is taken (not by me)

Attachments

• 05191E30-FE18-4E02-B97D-AB861E0613CE.jpeg
    05191E30-FE18-4E02-B97D-AB861E0613CE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Impact
I was bidding on Petaverse auction on Godaddy then it got way above my budget LOL
You were bidding against an end user. There's no way you can win. There was teacher next door .com domain that sold at Dropcatch recently and it was an end user purchase.

We're competing with end users in some auctions.

Last edited:
Impact
You were bidding against an end user. There's no way you can win. There was teacher next door .com domain that sold at Dropcatch recently and it was an end user purchase.

We're competing with end users in some auctions.
Yep, I realized that once the auction got high, verified now by who I see the buyer of petaverse was.
Would be interested who purchased teacher nd....was it current nd .com?

Last edited:

Viraj Narkar

Established Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

I currently have two:
  • metasity(net)
  • metasity(xyz)
denoting metaverse university/varsity

Name Worth
Top Bottom