Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
7 figs for the top meta+keyword .com's.

Nothing else will suffice.

•••
7 figs for the top meta+keyword .com's.

Nothing else will suffice.

hmm

so my +Bets is low? ( I mean it's just under the par atm) ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
See this name NFTsMetadata. com (not mine) with different price in various marketplace like afternic and DAN .

•••
Nice! I've had a lot of traffic but no meta offers lately since end December....

Funny after months of no sales on Afternic

I switch back to ns3 ns4 and got a sale last week! ( I use Dan, Efty, Afternic landers)

I took advise @AbdulBasit.com I think the lander with the fill out form gets you more leads, and offer more help to buyers...
Sorry can you explain what you mean by ns3, ns4 and what lander with fill out form?

•••
•••
•••
Just received a few more inquiries through Afternic, but email from Afternic says 'Set a Floor Price and Buy Now price in the next 48 hours.' Do I really have to set a BIN price? What if I want to keep it as Make An Offer and have Buyer present an offer and start negotiations from there?

Or is it better to set a BIN price? It's hard to appraise what the BIN price should be and I don't want to corner myself or the potential buyer.

•••
Just received a few more inquiries through Afternic, but email from Afternic says 'Set a Floor Price and Buy Now price in the next 48 hours.' Do I really have to set a BIN price? What if I want to keep it as Make An Offer and have Buyer present an offer and start negotiations from there?

Or is it better to set a BIN price? It's hard to appraise what the BIN price should be and I don't want to corner myself or the potential buyer.

Put the price you are satisfied with as a floor price , add to it 50% for the Bin price

•••
Put the price you are satisfied with as a floor price , add to it 50% for the Bin price

But I'm confused with Afternic's wording on Floor vs BIN price.
Based on the Afternic's wording below, could I be forced to sell at the Floor price as well since it is a binding price? If so, then what's the point of also setting a BIN price.

The Buy Now Price is the price you want for your domain and at which it is promoted.
Your domain sells immediately when a buyer meets the buy now price.
The Floor Price is the absolute minimum price at which you are willing to sell your domain.
It is a binding price

Last edited:
•••
Based on the Afternic's wording below, could I be forced to sell at the Floor price as well since it is a binding price? If so, then what's the point of also setting a BIN price.

The Buy Now Price is the price you want for your domain and at which it is promoted.
The Floor Price is the absolute minimum price at which you are willing to sell your domain.
It is a binding price
floor price is the minumum price afternic will sell for you , so put your perfect price as floor and put the bin higher 50% than floor , if negotiation failed with the buyer they will sell it at floor price .
as i know floor price will be hidden for the buyer .

•••

It is a binding price
The floor price is the minimum you are willing to sell for. As @lovely4ever already said, set your desired price as floor and anything higher as BIN.

Note that most Afternic sales come from their distribution across several registrars. Some, from their landing pages. Buyers hardly visit the Afternic website.

So, unless you are using their landing page, you should set price for your domains if you want to make something out of their network. Just listing on their website with a make offer, with your nameservers pointed somewhere else, will get you nothing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
ObverseVerse.com
Oppositesphere.com
Oppositeverse.com
Inversesphere.com

•••

It is a binding price
You don’t have to fill anything in. You can wait til you get an actual offer. That sounds like a price request with no commitment.

Those saying you cannot make a sale without everything filled in are inaccurate.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Landscape.mv is getting a few more views/traffic than block.tv - that’s a good sign!

•••
Pyramidverse
Triangleverse
in com

Last edited:
•••
Anyone own any metaverse pet related domain names?
Recent article that talks about potential market:
https://themerkle.com/pets-metaverse

some interesting ones:
metapets.com
metapetscoin.com
metadog.racing
metafish.io
metaversepets-nft.com

Also petaverse.com is live now. Buyer is a company making wearables for pet lovers.
I had discussed this purchase earlier in this thread where I thought the buyer got a great deal on the domain name. It was purchased last month on 12/31 for $40K.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Anyone own any metaverse pet related domain names?
Recent article that talks about potential market:
https://themerkle.com/pets-metaverse

some interesting ones:
metapets.com
metapetscoin.com
metadog.racing
metafish.io
metaversepets-nft.com

Also petaverse.com is live now. Buyer is a company making wearables for pet lovers.
I had discussed this purchase earlier in this thread where I thought the buyer got a great deal on the domain name. It was purchased last month on 12/31 for $40K.

Another use of Petaverse at Petaverse.games , even more well developed games for pets.
Surprised they didn't snatch up Petaverse.com first

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back