IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
•••
M3taverse . net

Screenshot_20211031-095553.png

•••
This thread is already long. I was able to snap these two in kings.

Metaverse Drone
Drone Metaverse

•••
So, it can never remain a Facebook thing. Other big players already on the way
IMG_20211031_112005_657.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Metaenterprise.io
Metaenterprises.io

•••
Somebody regged metanovi .com put on the market and i see that FB cooperated with a 3rd part company to reg the the rest of the TLDs for secure..

Taken in 467 extensions!!

edit: after checking the whois, registrar is from China, so FB could't go with UDRP i guess, they choose to reg the rest of the tlds

Last edited:
•••
🔥🔥🔥 Great name and word plus gtld

DecentraLand.org aka (mana coin broke all time high today $4) it’s on fire 🔥 right now up 3x in 24 hours!

DCL is a Metaverse land creator and more!

You will do great with this one!

HODL it and stay strong

Hey thanks @DomainBarracksRob
I got it thinking for it to be THE metaverse land, like Sandbox, Upland, CryptoVoxel, Decentraland...
Could also be a site or portal for buying, renting and selling virtual plots and parcels from all the different worlds.
But moving to the physical space, Disney has been doing little things approaching the metaverse. (Disney land. Metaverse land).
What would you price it for?

•••
Regged in King:
Meta/24-7
Meta/Pay8
Meta/Payments1
Meta/Payments4
Meta/Pay7
Metaverse/Pay1
Meta/Pay9
Meta/Payment1
Meta/Bank2
Meta/Bank4
Meta/Shop1
Meta/Market1

•••
Can I recommend you one domain, that is still available:

Meta STUPIDITY

:xf.grin::ROFL:

Nah, I'm joking.
But I think I have enough from ...meta, atm.

Take care

Last edited:
•••
Regged in King:
Meta/24-7
Meta/Pay8
Meta/Payments1
Meta/Payments4
Meta/Pay7
Metaverse/Pay1
Meta/Pay9
Meta/Payment1
Meta/Bank2
Meta/Bank4
Meta/Shop1
Meta/Market1

Can I ask a question ?

Fb still buy metapay,payments or all that selling stopped ?

•••
Somebody regged metanovi .com put on the market and i see that FB cooperated with a 3rd part company to reg the the rest of the TLDs for secure..

Taken in 467 extensions!!

edit: after checking the whois, registrar is from China, so FB could't go with UDRP i guess, they choose to reg the rest of the tlds
This is crazy.

•••
Can I ask a question ?

I'm interested in this, so I've been tracking a lot of domains, but I can't find any evidence that FB bought metapay or metapayments.
And metapay is already trademarked by Metabank.

•••
I'm interested in this, so I've been tracking a lot of domains, but I can't find any evidence that FB bought metapay or metapayments.
And metapay is already trademarked by Metabank.

Fb did
Metapay not TM

Thanks

•••
Fb did
Metapay not TM

Thanks
Oh sorry, I thought Metabank owned the trademark right because it had metapay.com. Sorry for posting the wrong information.
I checked on trademark247.com, but there was nothing.

•••
Metafacebook
Metamessenger
Metainstagram
Metawhatsapp
Metanovi

They cleaned up all the TLD's belong these names...

edit: but they were a little late, some other already regged .com or .net regarding to their names

Last edited:
•••
Any guys seeing good meta sales after fb declared their meta brand? Meta train stopped or paused?

•••
Can I ask a question ?

I don't know who is a buyer, but metapay taken at above 400 tlds, metapayments taken at above 100 tlds etc

•••
Oh sorry, I thought Metabank owned the trademark right because it had metapay.com. Sorry for posting the wrong information.
I checked on trademark247.com, but there was nothing.
FB has already announced a rebrand of their Payments to Novi, so the other names won't be of interest.

•••
Just copped The Big Metaverse in the .com extension.

•••
I don't know who is a buyer, but metapay taken at above 400 tlds, metapayments taken at above 100 tlds etc

HL ( worked for Fb ) was the buyer.

So for sure Fb bought metapay , metapayments and also meta.

We will c from tomorrow till Friday if Fb will buy again or that is enough for them.

•••
Hey thanks @DomainBarracksRob
I got it thinking for it to be THE metaverse land, like Sandbox, Upland, CryptoVoxel, Decentraland...
Could also be a site or portal for buying, renting and selling virtual plots and parcels from all the different worlds.
But moving to the physical space, Disney has been doing little things approaching the metaverse. (Disney land. Metaverse land).
What would you price it for?

Not sure I would put a price on it yet. let offers roll in...I would need to really think this one over for a price, but I can tell you I'd not even blink at anything under 6fig

•••
So, it can never remain a Facebook thing. Other big players already on the way
Show attachment 203190

I have downloaded the list of domains of yesterday and I dont see many interesting ones really. Plenty of Facebookmeta ones. Hulu yes with spaces and so. Cnn//metaverse, but not quite sure they reged up to 1000 in a day tbh.

•••
HL ( worked for Fb ) was the buyer.

So for sure Fb bought metapay , metapayments and also meta.

We will c from tomorrow till Friday if Fb will buy again or that is enough for them.
Since the major TLDs (.com, .co, .ca, .us ...) in metapayment are still on sale, I don't think your argument is convincing.
In general, singular is a much better name than plural.

edit: What is 'c' ?

Last edited:
•••
Since the major TLDs (.com, .co, .ca, ...) in metapayment are still on sale, I don't think your argument is convincing.
In general, singular is a much better name than plural.

edit: What is 'c' ?

C = see

I don't know the link between metapay,metapayments and fb

But HL did for pay and payments not payment !!

Don't know why or what is the link but they did before.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back