Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what you think about metatverse.com?

Looks quite similar, doesn't it :oops::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
If I were an investor with a lot of cash to invest and Meta Games dot com were available I wouldn't touch it with a stick 😂.

So far my main interest for my names is coming from end users and not investors but i hear that there is still a lot of interest in meta names as well

•••
•••
•••
I think the above auction may fetch 20k

Last edited:
•••
Edited as already posted by @OIO
Barbados.
Btw Meta//embassy and metaverse//embassy are already regged... and now consulate to :)
Damm I swore I was not going to reg an other meta/verse domain.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/15/orl...-investable-and-its-going-to-be-very-big.html

meta 1.PNG
meta 2.PNG

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
And by home run I mean $50k or more.

I haven't been on here in a while. I've been focusing on building relationships on LinkedIN with brokers and decision makers and working on the portfolio and such. The homerun season for Meta domains has only just begun. I'm in negotiations for several names in the xxx,xxx ranges. Also turning down $50K offers no problem. All I'm going to say is that China is aiming to be a major player in the Meta space as well and I have had strongest interest and collaboration from that side of the world.

Hope everyone is doing well!

•••
I haven't been on here in a while. I've been focusing on building relationships on LinkedIN with brokers and decision makers and working on the portfolio and such. The homerun season for Meta domains has only just begun. I'm in negotiations for several names in the xxx,xxx ranges. Also turning down $50K offers no problem. All I'm going to say is that China is aiming to be a major player in the Meta space as well and I have had strongest interest and collaboration from that side of the world.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Doing great J!

Agreed China is doing A LOT!

Good Luck ..with the negotiations!

LinkedIn is the best resource one can have a utilize.

Cheers

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Which one is better and appraised more

Metaverse.games

Or

Metaversegames.com

•••
.com for sure but the other can be pretty decently priced.

•••
•••
•••
Which one is better and appraised more

Metaverse.games

Or

Metaversegames.com
i’m a big fan of .com Yet in this situation i would go with metaverse.games as an end user.

Reason?
No reasons, my instincts tell me that way.

•••
IMO metaverse.games should be rated higher as it's the exact word before tld.
Just check namebio sales Word+Games.com and one word .games

Last edited:
•••
Just check namebio sales Word+Games.com and one word .games
If you go by historical data only you might miss any new trends that are developing.

I believe both versions are equally valuable, but certain end users might prefer one over the other.

IMO

•••
If you go by historical data only you might miss any new trends that are developing.

I believe both versions are equally valuable, but certain end users might prefer one over the other.

IMO
I'm not missing anything, if we're talking about .games extension, and not about all new extensions.
If we check last one word .games we'll see pretty low ball sales even with trendy words like NFTS.

mania.games 146 USD
post.games 170 USD
climate.games 140 USD
nfts.games 2,010 USD
metro.games 160 USD
boss.games 120 USD
wind.games 131 USD
focus.games 100 USD
love.games 243 USD
business.games 164 USD

So in my opinion MetaverseGames.com is more valuable.

•••
Trust in .com prevails. Metaverse.games looks cleaner, but authority and trust, not to mention value, can only come with a .com variant of games.

•••
Meta.so was worth peanuts before an announcement.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back