IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold 11 Meta domains. 1 was mentioned in this thread.

•••
Since the thread is still going on, here are a few of my Meta and Metaverse related domain names. Most hand registered by me.

AListMetaverse.com

BeMetacognitive.com

EnterMetaverse.com

InsideTheMetaverse.com

KnowMetaverse.com

MetaCognitionCoach.com

MetaCognitiveCoach.com

MetaCognitiveCoaching.com

MetaCognitiveLearning.com

MetaDigitalChain.com

MetaKnocks.com

MetaMaskChain.com

MetaScoper.com

MetaverseAlist.com

MetaverseGateway.com

MetaverseHits.com

MyMetaMask.com

TheMetaMask.com

•••
•••

Web3/Metaverse Chat With Mark Zuckerberg​

•••

Web3/Metaverse Chat With Mark Zuckerberg​

Mark is a great guy, and as negative and unappreciative a lot of people can get, we thank him for years of keeping us connected. Years of keeping millions employed. Years of using his platforms to create awareness and build communities and families. The media just need someone/something to drag all over the screen. I feel positive and greatfull to people like this.

Last edited:
•••
It seems that there is going to be a fully immersive Metaverse where one would practically be living inside an alternate reality World as that which Mark wants to create and then there is also going to be an augmented Metaverse where you still see the real World, but it is augmented with additional objects such as when one walkes down a real city street, but can see an enhanced version of it that has added things that are not normally there.

I personally like both versions of the Metaverse and wish that they would find a way to combine them together or at least make some kind of special glasses that can let you switch from one to the other.

Either way it's going to be a very exiting times ahead. Mark should be given some credit for bringing back all these ideas that had kind of stalled for the past 10 years and should be applauded for creating such a big buzz around them.

Things were getting a little boring before all the Metaverse talk came around and energised the domaining community here. :)

IMO

•••
Mark is a great guy, and as negative and unappreciative a lot of people can get, we thank him for years of keeping us connected. Years of keeping millions employed. Years of using his platforms to create awareness and build communities and families. The media just need someone/something to drag all over the screen. I feel positive and greatfull to people like this.
Lets go web3 !

•••
For Zuck this is nothing more than a power grab guys... The metaverse has to be decentralized and open or it will put other companies in a weak position to compete. The metaverse should be as open and public as the internet because it smuckld be an extension or layer of the internet, not a privately funded venture. This is not the same as making a virtual facebook or whatever cartoonish image he's throwing at you
The metaverse is not a fucking product. It's a network that has to be technologically adapted to facilitate every company equally.

The whole world quickly rushed to regulate Diem when they saw that Zuck was trying to power grab the world monetary system because they know how much of a lying scum bag he is. Watch the videos of him standing trail and lying under oath or refusing to answer questions about user privacy and leaking our private data to companies for profit against FB's TOS. He's dangerous and you wouldn't know it from his smuck face. Stop being naive and do some research on how dangerous Zuckerberg is. He is the very last person on earth I would want running the metaverse and I'm sure the rest of the world feels the same way. We just haven't reached the point where we see it coming together yet. Thsts when the regulators may come for him a second time around.

No government in their right mind would be fine with that amount of power to be in the hands of a scumbsg like Zuck.

The fact that he is trying to obtain that amount of power on both fronts (monetary and internet/Metaverse) is telling you how sick he is. It's not normal.... 3 billion users on fb is not enoigh for this man.

Shameless... Power.... Grab...

Last edited:
•••
Thought MetaProperties went to an end user and i find a 5 million bin price on it on dan
Thought MetaAvatars.net went to an end user and i see a uniregistry name servers (i thought it had dan landers before )
@Sumeeth ?

Metapayments.co also was through dan and has dynadot ns now
Metarooms.net also sold on dan and got uni landers...

Insight anyone?

Last edited:
•••
Thought MetaProperties went to an end user and i find a 5 million bin price on it on dan
Thought MetaAvatars.net went to an end user and i see a uniregistry name servers (i thought it had dan landers before )
@Sumeeth ?

Insight anyone?
MetaAvatars went to Uniregistry after I sold it at dan. May be end user using uniregistry. Meta payments, it is in 60 day locking period at dynadot when I sold, so obviously end user preferred dynadot as their registrar.

•••
If anyones interested

metadecimals.com
metawhey.com
facemetabooks.com

•••
•••
@Sumeeth ?

Insight anyone?
Some inexperienced end users have a lot of money to blow. I thought the dot net purchase seemed like a highly uneducated decision....

•••
Recieved 3 afternic price requests for 3 meta names in a week.
Still no sale..

•••
Recieved 3 afternic price requests for 3 meta names in a week.
Still no sale..
Nameservers are afternic ?

•••
•••
Hi there, I live in the UK and so have the currency in £ on Dan, does anyone think it would be better to be $'s ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Should I take this comment positively?
of course - life's too short not to be positive. Live in hope even if you die in despair,(something like that).

•••
•••
I think the niche arena is still ripe for a rapidly growing marketplace. In my opinion, that's how many businesses will grow on the web for years to come as more and more of the top sing le word domain names get bought up.

•••
Found a little gem from Iceland on the whole metaverse ish.

I loled hard at this. Zuckerberg is becoming a meme material for a lot of people.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back