IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a .net ? wow

thsts insane.

what made u reg it?

how many meta net names u own?
I liked the other keyword with meta hence I acquired it and been lucky on sale.

I own around 120 meta or metaverse domains, all hand regged in last 6 months. 2 sales till now this one and other is keyword + metaverse. Com for 5k€

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
I liked the other keyword with meta hence I acquired it and been lucky on sale.

I own around 120 meta or metaverse domains, all hand regged in last 6 months. 2 sales till now this one and other is keyword + metaverse. Com for 5k€

Thanks,
Sumeeth

Was your name buy now or you negotiated to this price?

•••
•••
Was your name buy now or you negotiated to this price?
Received initial offer of 20k , I replied with 38k€ (as I set afternic price of 50k$) and offer accepted immediately

•••
Received initial offer of 20k , I replied with 38k€ (as I set afternic price of 50k$) and offer accepted immediately

Really nice to see even .net meta+keyword domains attracting serious investment in this space! Very happy for you my friend.

Also nice to see negotiating fundamentals in countering first offer lol most people would have taken first and run!

•••
And that guy said what? That I'm shilling this thread and making people lose money yea?
Funny 🤣🤣🤣

•••
Really nice to see even .net meta+keyword domains attracting serious investment in this space! Very happy for you my friend.

Also nice to see negotiating fundamentals in countering first offer lol most people would have taken first and run!

yea but u gotta admit he prolly got himself biggest meta keyword .net sale that ever we will witness.

that being said.. there is nothing wrong and no shame in a 20k .net meta sale.. ;)

Last edited:
•••
GREAT keywords will result in GREAT sales period.

•••
•••
yea but u gotta admit he prolly got himself biggest meta keyword .net sale that ever we will witness.

that being said.. there is nothing wrong and no shame in a 20k .net meta sale.. ;)

There's no shame in selling any name in any price range. We do what we have to do in this niche. Sometime there's a lot of luck needed in this industry. The trick is putting yourself in positions where you can get lucky and "get lucky" frequently ;) The questions become, when a "lucky" initial offer lands on your lap, do you just take it or take advantage of this rare opportunity to potentially make an additional $18,000 by countering as in this case. I know what I do. Also, I'm pretty sure we'll see bigger sales in other extensions including .net be it in .org, .io, .xyz in my opinion. We haven't reached peaked prices yet, not even close.

•••
we all wish it was true.. sadly great keywords in poor extensions are not enuf

and net is a poor extension

Define poor ..when fitting..

Net is actually very fitting to and for the metaverse and related as it's short for Network and the Metaverse is just that ONE GAINT NETWORK.

Just as .org suits other better in non profits and such, .net is a good fit here IMO

also this name is 2 KILLER niche words..so kudos to seller! Luck will allow you to win the lotto, but you have to buy the RIGHT ticket first ;) luck is a small part, knowledge and information come before it.

All the luck in the world wont sell sgjaeigsognsdijgiglnsgnkgdg.net for 40k feel me

Last edited:
•••
(dawtcom)

MetaversalVideo

•••
There's no shame in selling any name in any price range. We do what we have to do in this niche. Sometime there's a lot of luck needed in this industry. The trick is putting yourself in positions where you can get lucky and "get lucky" frequently ;) The questions become, when a "lucky" initial offer lands on your lap, do you just take it or take advantage of this rare opportunity to potentially make an additional $18,000 by countering as in this case. I know what I do. Also, I'm pretty sure we'll see bigger sales in other extensions including .net be it in .org, .io, .xyz in my opinion. We haven't reached peaked prices yet, not even close.

I will highlight this.

We haven't reached peaked prices yet, not even close.

•••
Define poor ..when fitting..

Net is actually very fitting to and for the metaverse and related as it's short for Network and the Metaverse is just that ONE GAINT NETWORK.

Just as .org suits other better in non profits and such, .net is a good fit here IMO

also this name is 2 KILLER niche words..so kudos to seller! Luck will allow you to win the lotto, but you have to buy the RIGHT ticket first ;) luck is a small part, knowledge and information come before it.

All the luck in the world wont sell sgjaeigsognsdijgiglnsgnkgdg.net for 40k feel me

well u know

we all know what poor means.
it means few sales.. we dont have to debate this .. just look at how many net sales there were at this range for something that's not a 1word name.

thats poor tld..when u cant get 5fig sales on non 1word names.

this is an insane sale.

and while like u I believe in experience over luck in domaining
... given what i just said above about .net... this wasnt experience

Last edited:
•••
I will highlight this.

We haven't reached peaked prices yet, not even close.

yeah..but the smart of us still wont go reg meta .net names.

cause we all know this sale will never repeat. net is net..regardless of niche.. it's just shite tld.

•••
•••
And that guy said what? That I'm shilling this thread and making people lose money yea?
Funny 🤣🤣🤣

That wasn't me, but let's be honest...the majority of the people showcasing here will lose money 😆. But that's no different than any other hyped up niche.

•••
•••
That wasn't me, but let's be honest...the majority of the people showcasing here will lose money 😆. But that's no different than any other hyped up niche.

Wasn't talking about you.
I can't control registrations 🔥 just talked about the relevancy of a niche

•••
Just regged my first and likely only "Meta" names. I don't reg brandables much, but I think it's possible that fashion, glamour and vanity could be big thing in the metaphere, so I gave these a try, especially since the V flows well, like MetaVerse...

Screenshot_20211004-223710_Samsung Notes.jpg

•••
Tokens.com Joins Metaverse Association as Founding Member
October 04, 2021
“The philosophy at Tokens.com is to provide exciting crypto assets and technology exposure to public market investors; metaverse real estate fits that criteria,” commented Andrew Kiguel, CEO of Tokens.com. “The merging of NFT assets and the metaverse is poised to create groundbreaking opportunities for investors and this association is educating people about this fast growing area.”

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
after today sale- many names gone. i checked Meta diving com hour ago. someone regd few minutes ago ;)

Do not think just reg before someone else does.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back