Dynadot
NameSilo

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

alcy

Top Contributor
Impact
ok let's all chip in and buy metaverse .,.,.com

then we sell.. split roi and we go Bahamas forever.

there is actually sites that let u buy in this way with others.. like shares of a domain.. not a bad idea.. just need few trusted np people... of course one can put any % into it..then gets paid out same %

Sumeeth

DomExpert
Impact
I am very late in the party, Did handregged from past few months. Hope will be able to sell few ones :)

Domain name
-----------------------

MetaverseWallet . net
MetaverseFounder . com
MetaverseEnterprise . com
DistributedMetaverse . com
MetaverseAppstore . com
MetaAppStore . com
Metaversely . io
MetaverseLoop . com
MetaApps . io
MetaverseAvatar . io
Metaver . io
MetaverseHumanoid . com
Metaaverse . io
ParallelMetaverse . com
SpatialMetaverse . com
SharedMetaverse . com
CollectiveMetaverse . com
MetaverseRenaissance . com
FractionalMetaverse . com
MetaRealEstates . com
MetaImmersive . com
MetaVirtual . io
MetaAvatars . net
NftEnabledMetaverse . com
MetaverseKart . com
MetaverseShoppe . com
MetaverseVirtualShowroom . com
EcommerceMetaverse . com
Metaverses.wtf
MetaNFTer . com
MetaverseNfty . com
HumanoidMetaverse . com
MetaWeb3 . com
MetaverseWeb3 . com
DigitalMetaverse . io
LiveMetaverses . com
OpenMetaverses . com
MetaverseSimulation . com
MetaverseOwnership . com
InteractiveMetaverse . com
BuildTheMetaverse . io
BuildTheMetaverse . co
BuildMetaverse . io
BuildMetaverse . co
BuildMetaverses . com
BuildTheMetaverses . com
MetaverseApps . co
MetaverseApp . co
MetaVirtual . co
MetaShopping . co
3dMetaverse . co
MetaverseCharacters . com
MetaverseVirtualWorld . com
MyMetaverseWorld . com
eMetaverseWorld . com
MetaverseHologram . com
HologramMetaverse . com
ThemeParkMetaverse . com
CollaborativeMetaverse . com
DigitalTwinMetaverse . com
MetaverseVR.de
MetaverseGames.de
MetaverseGame.de
MetaverseGamification . com
HealthcareMetaverse . io
MetaverseHealthcare . io
SocialMediaMetaverse . com
TheMetaverse . company
Metaverses . company
MetaUniverse . co
MetaverseArVr . com

Thanks,
Sumeeth

NameFu

Professional Design Services
Impact

This was shared on Twitter. While it is clearly an illustration of how successful Metaverse has become as a terminology, I think it's kind of obvious that it's a mere joke, a parody of how it's fast becoming an over used term like how startups started to throw the word blockchain in their white paper just to get more investors and clout, before DeFi took over as the new Fintech buzz word. This was posted originally on a Chinese social network and the tweeter didn't share the source so one can can't know for sure.

Either way it's a positive sign about the term. I think things are only going up from here, especially with Facebook now labeling it's self a "Metaverse company". That is the best endorsement so far, considering that it was FB that kicked off the VR race and VR domain craze. We have them buying Oculus to thank for all of the hundreds, of not thousands of reported and unreported VR related sales and ultimately AR and XR related sales (even though one could argue that VR's days were inevitably gong to come with or without FB). Apple may be next as it ventures into AR and VR with their upcoming headsets. Let's see! Exciting times ahead!

Last edited:

Levi_charlz

Top Contributor
Impact
Hand regged

Gretaverse.com

37F9E45B-2784-4DA9-B31C-411AB680B386.jpeg

alcy

Top Contributor
Impact
This was shared on Twitter. While it is clearly an illustration of how successful Metaverse has become as a terminology, I think it's kind of obvious that it's a mere joke, a parody of how it's fast becoming an over used term like how startups started to throw the word blockchain in their white paper just to get more investors and clout, before DeFi took over as the new Fintech buzz word. This was posted originally on a Chinese social network and the tweeter didn't share the source so one can can't know for sure.

Either way it's a positive sign about the term. I think things are only going up from here, especially with Facebook now labeling it's self a "Metaverse company". That is the best endorsement so far, considering that it was FB that kicked off the VR race and VR domain craze. We have them buying Oculus to thank for all of the hundreds, of not thousands of reported and unreported VR related sales and ultimately AR and XR related sales (even though one could argue that VR's days were inevitably gong to come with or without FB). Apple may be next as it ventures into AR and VR with their upcoming headsets. Let's see! Exciting times ahead!

well a lot of vr names went to endusers..lots developed sites around too.. the pandemic slowed everything down.
but mv...ar.. VR etc...its just a when not an if..

I sold around 30 handreg vr names since 2015... total around 30k.. still have 100 vr com now..and 50 longtail vr..incidentally my biggest vr sale was longtail..go figure..

so yea I definitely look forward to us all living digitally inside internet..vr..mv..and all else.. I think 10 yrs our world will look much different.

Elad n

Top Contributor
Impact
well a lot of vr names went to endusers..lots developed sites around too.. the pandemic slowed everything down.
but mv...ar.. VR etc...its just a when not an if..

I sold around 30 handreg vr names since 2015... total around 30k.. still have 100 vr com now..and 50 longtail vr..incidentally my biggest vr sale was longtail..go figure..

so yea I definitely look forward to us all living digitally inside internet..vr..mv..and all else.. I think 10 yrs our world will look much different.

Im trying to look at people using metaverse as mv but cant find any, it might confuse new domainers.

I don't see MV for metaverse catching It doesn't flow well but buying a handful to speculate on wouldn't be a bad idea. Meta+Keyword.com and Keyword+Verse.com is where the true action will take place imo. Sure there will be a few Longtail metaverse names that sell well, but from experience short in these niches are always better. Just like 'virtual and 'vr' for virtual reality we're the bread winners for me and everyonein general. The space is growing so fast and the concepts behind the metaverse is so vast that many of us in this niche and the AR VR XR realm that it encompasses should do well. Sooo many Keywords can work.

Elad n

Top Contributor
Impact
I don't see MV for metaverse catching It doesn't flow well but buying a handful to speculate on wouldn't be a bad idea. Meta+Keyword.com and Keyword+Verse.com is where the true action will take place imo. Sure there will be a few Longtail metaverse names that sell well, but from experience short in these niches are always better. Just like 'virtual and 'vr' for virtual reality we're the bread winners for me and everyonein general. The space is growing so fast and the concepts behind the metaverse is so vast that many of us in this niche and the AR VR XR realm that it encompasses should do well. Sooo many Keywords can work.

Yes, many keywords can play here.

Agree about meta and about verse

But I believe Metaverse will do great just because it's not really a longtail.

Can't compare

Metaverse
To
VirtualReality

As Metaverse is known as 1 word like Blockchain and Bitcoin.

Just my honest opinion :)

I have a few, buildaverse in king is one that I really liked. Do you think it has potential? To me, it could be it's own game on the blockchain with an open world sandbox to play in. Or it could be a place for coders to go and hang out. Heck, could it be an opensource platform where the engine / framework for future metaverses are build upon?