Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1655996957526.png

•••
•••
Greetings! As an addition to the discussion, we have:

metaverse-xo.com (A domain that represents a distinction in metaverse strategy.)

metaverse-to.com (A domain that represents a distinction in metaverse destination.)

metawebchain.com (A bridging of metaverse, web and blockchain identity.)

metastandards.xyz (The standards of the metaverse and all they encompass.)

Best Regards,

Chris
WNC HOLDINGS

•••
•••
•••
•••
With the rush on Meta Glasses, what of Meta Contact Lenses? Because I know a company is working on developing it.
That's another cool domain IMO

•••
•••
With the rush on Meta Glasses, what of Meta Contact Lenses? Because I know a company is working on developing it.
I think that company has to prove it before anyone is going to believe it.

•••
•••
I guess the inflation right now and the economy crisis (delayed shipping of products from china; high energy prices) will benefit the crypto / metaverse industry as a whole.

People go away from fiat money, invest their money into more reliable assets, such as stocks, metals,
and of course crypto - as prices now are so low after the last downfall.

I think we will see a huge bull run on crypto in summer-end/ fall 2022, and with that a lot of metaverse projects spreading across the net.

You better invest now into crypto, then later.
Just my 2 cents.

Keep it real ;

•••
Meetinmeta/com sold $4900
Metacure/com sold $1674
Metasub/com sold $802

Namebio

•••
Meetinmeta/com sold $4900
Metacure/com sold $1674
Metasub/com sold $802

Namebio
Hosterstats shows meetinmeta was created October 2021. So it is likely it was part of the big rush to buy meta names.

•••
You better invest now into crypto, then later.
Just my 2 cents.
Crypto has been tanking for months. It is following market sentiment, not doing the opposite. Not sure what you are looking at, but you are wrong.

•••
Crypto has been tanking for months. It is following market sentiment, not doing the opposite. Not sure what you are looking at, but you are wrong.
Can you imagine, holding your money in cash /on the bank, and seeing 8%+ inflation eating it, year by year?!
(8% infl. means you lose 50% of your capital after 6 years).

Investors, as all others, desperately search for alternatives to 'money'.

Real Estate prices already soarred for many years; this 'invest heaven' is overstrained.

All you have is stocks, metals, commodities, bonds...
and crypto.
(Though bonds are not as reliable as they used to be, commodities have already seen peek prices and are in decline again, atm).

You are right about the last months, but investing means not just to look at the past ;)

Last edited:
•••
Can you imagine, holding your money in cash /on the bank, and seeing 8%+ inflation eating it, year by year?!
(8% infl. means you lose 50% of your capital after 6 years).

Investors, as all others, desperately search for alternatives to 'money'.

Real Estate prices already soarred for many years; this 'invest heaven' is overstrained.

All you have is stocks, metals, commodities, bonds...
and crypto.
(Though bonds are not as reliable as they used to be, commodities have already seen peek prices and are in decline again, atm).

You are right about the last months, but investing means not just to look at the past ;)

Yet 90% of crypto investors lose more than 50% to fomo, greed, buy hige sell low, scams, hacks, loosing seed, buying the dip from the dip from the dip from the dip and get rekt.

•••
Yet 90% of crypto investors lose more than 50% to fomo, greed, buy hige sell low, scams, hacks, loosing seed, buying the dip from the dip from the dip from the dip and get rekt.
yeah, sure.
you are right.

what do you think, in perspective of the evolution of the btc price,
is 20k a fairly cheap price, or is it (too) expensive on an outlook of 2-3 years?!

I wouldn't buy btc at 69k, then sell it at 17k, that's what I want to say.

Of course it can drop another 50%, but in a long term perspective,
btc sounds more promising to me than 8% of inflation on my money.

Only buy what you understand. or what you believe in.

•••
You are right about the last month but investing means not just to look at the past ;)
This is the wrong place for this discussion. But I will end it by saying crypto had never before, nor will it now, be a safe haven.

•••
This is the wrong place for this discussion. But I will end it by saying crypto had never before, nor will it now, be a safe haven.
yep, lets end here.
(not a safe haven, but the biggest speculative money bringer out there, which may turn into a robust asset sometime ;))

Last edited:
•••
the sex industry is going to be Huge in the metaverse Metaversebabes.xyz

•••
the sex industry is going to be Huge in the metaverse Metaversebabes.xyz
Do yourself a favor, stop registering domains. Spend the next 3 months reading, watching and learning from others. And STOP registering trademarked names.

I would drop the names below from your portfolio and pray none of them come after you.

MetaQualcomm.xyz
GoogleCommerce.xyz
MetaverseHuawei.xyz
MetaverseShopify.xyz

You just entered the Thunderdome and aren't prepared.

•••
Metaverse24.tk
Meta24.tk
eMetaverse.tk

•••
Meta Platforms has filed 6 new meta trademarks in April of this year in addition to numerous two word meta trademarks this year. I guess that humongous trademark filing with every category known to man on one application didn’t cut it.

I know people will do what they want but take a look at their trademarks before you buy sell or register meta terms. Its looking more and more like you can own a word if you have enough money to do so.

steps off soapbox…

https://www.trademarkia.com/company-meta-platforms-inc-1074247979-page-1-2

Last edited:
•••
Meta Platforms has filed 6 new meta trademarks in April of this year in addition to numerous two word meta trademarks this year. I guess that humongous trademark filing with every category known to man on one application didn’t cut it.

I know people will do what they want but take a look at their trademarks before you buy sell or register meta terms. Its looking more and more like you can own a word if you have enough money to do so.

steps off soapbox…

https://www.trademarkia.com/company-meta-platforms-inc-1074247979-page-1-2
Moslty looks like logos or fonts. Not impressed how they could have locked in a lot more if they wanted to.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back