IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Meta, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Unity and others form Metaverse Standards Forum​

As announced today, the forum already has some major players on board, such as Meta, Microsoft, Epic Games, Adobe, NVIDiA, Sony, Unity and others. But there are also some glaring absences, including companies like Niantic, Apple, Roblox and Snapchat, which are building consumer “metaverse” products as well.
https://techcrunch.com/2022/06/21/m...ta-microsoft-nvidia-unity/?tpcc=tcplustwitter

1655840067794.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is pretty God damn huge!!...

And 1 to 15 metaverse related sales on Namebio per day...

P.S. Notice how Apple has n part in this. That's Apple for you...
keep your enemies close:xf.wink:

•••
Apple has no products related to Metaverse yet. There's a rumour they'll announce their VR OS in January. Let's wait and see if they'll join after.

•••
Apple has no products related to Metaverse yet. There's a rumour they'll announce their VR OS in January. Let's wait and see if they'll join after.
They've had a lot of success creating their own OS, Phone OS, Apps platform, music distribution platform, etc.
I'm sure they want to see if they can create an AppleVerse, just like China has created its own internet.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
PepMeta.com
MagnusMeta.com
BleuMetaverse.com
BleuMeta.com

•••
•••
•••
I have metaversegb.xys
Iam probably the last one to give advice but best to try and stick to .com , one, max two words, shorter the better. See Twiki’s posts. ATB

•••
You need to stay away from trademarked names
I agree that the TikTok name is a TM name, but an apple is also still an apple and not always a technological product, so the name could be used in a way that Apple can not necessarily do anything about.

•••
I agree that the TikTok name is a TM name, but an apple is also still an apple and not always a technological product, so the name could be used in a way that Apple can not necessarily do anything about.
correct

•••
but hey, isn't tiktok something, that is also being used in daily language?

So, theoretically, you could use a tiktoktak.com (ex.) domain,... not?

Last edited:
•••

Maybe so but I think there are angles to trademarks which is the reason why lawyers are hired to fight or defend URDP cases.

Tiktok might be a common phrase but registering TiktokApp.com is clearly a case of trademark infringement. I can't be so sure when it comes to Apple and apple/verse/.com.

On a lighter note though, I don't think Tiktok would mind if you registered tiktoktak.com 😀

•••
Maybe so but I think there are angles to trademarks which is the reason why lawyers are hired to fight or defend URDP cases.

Tiktok might be a common phrase but registering TiktokApp.com is clearly a case of trademark infringement. I can't be so sure when it comes to Apple and apple/verse/.com.

On a lighter note though, I don't think Tiktok would mind if you registered tiktoktak.com 😀
Are these any the first one getting a lot views metaversedj.xyz and Metax2.xyz

•••

No. Tiktok is not the same as tick tock.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back