IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
please tell me that did not go over your head, keep reading!
This name doesn't surprise me if they bought meta.cn, but not metafb.horse.org etc.... there are no dots leading to the conclusion that they bought the bad ones. There's a big difference between meta.cn and metafb.net.

•••
Hogan Lovells works FOR Facebook! (google is your friend!!!)

Can everyone here please get over what's been so obvious from day one

Even with someone Doxing here you still can't accept what's been right in front of you all, all this time.

NEXT!......

@MadAboutDomains

•••
This name doesn't surprise me if they bought meta.cn, but not metafb.horse.org etc.... there are no dots leading to the conclusion that they bought the bad ones. There's a big difference between meta.cn and metafb.net.

HOLY smokes why are you people so hard headed!

some think skulls in this fourm!

I give up trying to Tell you all .....WHAT OTHERS

KNOW AS FACTs! even with the litte bits of "public" info you all are being given.

NamePros LMAO

(FB becomes Meta) its still facebook
(or just of all the "META"verse realms about to be out there they want to make sure THEIR META is locked down)

Doesnt matter what you think of the nameS, THEY care enough about it to secure it!

Last edited:
•••
•••
It's not us, it's just that you haven't proven that they bought metafb.horse or whatever it was. Meta.cn I can believe, but even then without further proof it cannot be confirmed. Don't feel bad about not persuading me (and others, but I can't speak for others). Time will tell and that's fine.

•••
Hogan Lovells works FOR Facebook! (google is your friend!!!)

Can everyone here please get over what's been so obvious from day one

Even with someone Doxing here you still can't accept what's been right in front of you all, all this time.

NEXT!......

I DO think FB is rebranding to Meta - that wasn't the issue.

I was just saying that the logic presented there wasn't too sound. There's no proven connection between that name and Hogan Lovells. Other than Paris, which is a huge place with 12+ million people if we consider the entire metropolitan area.

•••
It's not us, it's just that you haven't proven that they bought metafb.horse or whatever it was. Meta.cn I can believe, but even then without further proof it cannot be confirmed. Don't feel bad about not persuading me (and others, but I can't speak for others). Time will tell and that's fine.

It's not my PROOF to give out!

even without the proof, if you can't put it together after some many years as a "domainer" ..time to put the coat on the rack...smh

There is unreported sales, and what part of of
"People have sold to FBs lawyers"
is so hard for people to grasp?

The amount of sales and prices and all these clueless forum conspiracy theorists can't if mustard up the Blatantly obvious logical conclusion.

Here' a FREE BEE because I'm about done sharing anything on this Forum ...it's apparent many here are not capable of learning.

Bet this name is crap to you too doesn’t matter, and your right, but it matters to them ..many don’t seem understand brand protection defense plays or nothing.

74607234-7BAD-4D1F-B63B-C8371A611DCA.jpeg
526764ED-7FB8-47C3-BF51-00E530CB7F17.jpeg

I’ll just keep what I know to myself for now on.

Last edited:
•••
Not sure it's going to be meta and not so sure it's good for meta names if they do.

They might rebrand to something else (better for them imo) but wilpuld want to have meta+keyword products+ would prefer no one else use meta.extension names as a defensive offensive move.

•••
It's not my PROOF to give out!

even without the proof, if you can't put it together after some many years as a "domainer" ..time to put the coat on the rack...smh

There is unreported sales, and what part of of
"People have sold to FBs lawyers"
is so hard for people to grasp?

The amount of sales and prices and all these clueless forum conspiracy theorists can't if mustard up the oblivious logical conclusion.!

Here' a FREE BEE because I'm about done sharing anything on this Forum ...it's apparent many here are not capable of learning.

Bet this name is crap to you too doesn’t matter, and your right, but it matters to them ..emany don’t seem understand brand protection defense plays or nothing.

Show attachment 202876
Show attachment 202877

I’ll just keep what I know to myself for now on.
The key difference here being that the domain in question:
  • Is with the registrar (registrarsec.com) which is their own registrar
  • Has the registrant organisation publicly available so we can prove they own it.
So what does the purchase of fbverse.com prove about them buying meta names and being registered in Paris and all of this other business?

Was fbverse.com previously with the Paris registrar until recently? How do we connect the dots from this domain that they clearly own with the random invariably crap meta ones?

As I said before, they keep talking about "metaverse", not "meta" so the ownership of fbverse doesn't surprise me.

Don't stop sharing, but we just can't take your word, whether correct or not, for it without undeniable proof.

Last edited:
•••
•••
In three hours, the Metaverse-domainers can get quite rich.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Reminder "Live in 3 hours" is at the video.

•••
Keywords in the fb connect

Metaverse
Meta
Immersive
Maybe XR

Anything else?

•••
If Zuckerberg announces that Metaverse Inc. calls parent company in relation to Facebook, Instagram, Oculus.

•••
If Zuckerberg wants to build the Metaverse, it's logical to name the parent company Metaverse Inc..

•••
upload_2021-10-28_16-50-53.png

That is the Reverse Whois Lookup (masked, using the free version, you can check whois yourself) for the new owner of meta.cn (Georges Perazio).

This report shows only the extensions without whois privacy, such as .cn and .us

If he owns the domains like meta /p/a/y/m/e/n/t/s.us and meta /d/a/t/i/n/g.us, just imagine on how many of other extensions he has hands on.

Of course, it does not prove that he owns meta p/a/y/m/e/n/t/s.net and meta d/a/t/i/n/g.net, but it shows some great dedication.

•••
•••
A few days ago, I was offered at Sedo $ 2000 for the metaverse.lc . lc limited company Should I call my company that to compete with Zuckerberg? He stole from me the description of the initial Metaverse hub and the name "Worlds" from my terms of reference for a virtual reality company for Horizon Worlds. Although even earlier the worlds were patented by a powerful patent trol Thom Kidrin .

Last edited:
•••
I DO think FB is rebranding to Meta - that wasn't the issue.

I was just saying that the logic presented there wasn't too sound. There's no proven connection between that name and Hogan Lovells. Other than Paris, which is a huge place with 12+ million people if we consider the entire metropolitan area.

The key difference here being that the domain in question:
  • Is with the registrar (registrarsec.com) which is their own registrar
  • Has the registrant organisation publicly available so we can prove they own it.
So what does the purchase of fbverse.com prove about them buying meta names and being registered in Paris and all of this other business?

Was fbverse.com previously with the Paris registrar until recently? How do we connect the dots from this domain that they clearly own with the random invariably crap meta ones?

As I said before, they keep talking about "metaverse", not "meta" so the ownership of fbverse doesn't surprise me.

Don't stop sharing, but we just can't take your word, whether correct or not, for it without undeniable proof.

Show attachment 202888
That is the Reverse Whois Lookup (masked, using the free version, you can check whois yourself) for the new owner of meta.cn (Georges Perazio).

This report shows only the extensions without whois privacy, such as .cn and .us

If he owns the domains like meta /p/a/y/m/e/n/t/s.us and meta /d/a/t/i/n/g.us, just imagine on how many of other extensions he has hands on.

Of course, it does not prove that he owns meta p/a/y/m/e/n/t/s.net and meta d/a/t/i/n/g.net, but it shows some great dedication.

Thanks, My whole point was :

The Law firm H/og/an Lov/ells works for Facebook

Specializing
in "government regulatory, litigation, commercial litigation and arbitration, corporate, finance, and intellectual property".

old news but
Hogan Lovells on Twitter: "We've been appointed to guide ...

https://www.law360.com/articles/1266184/hogan-lovells-davis-polk-tapped-in-5-7b-facebook-jio-deal

https://domaininvesting.com/did-facebook-pay-more-than-6-million-for-bulletin-com/
Yes they bought Bulletin.com on behalf of FB

and aside from all this. ( I know names HL has bought recently on behalf of fb)

There's the fact I know what I know Names that haven't been publicly shared, and IF that's not enough for you @MadAboutDomains to make an EDUCATED guess or assumption. Then well not much else I can do.

DYOR for now.

I'm moving on from this Topic.( not responding to this)

Can we please talk MATEVERSE now people!

Last edited:
•••

Specializing
in "government regulatory, litigation, commercial litigation and arbitration, corporate, finance, and intellectual property".

old news but

https://www.law360.com/articles/1266184/hogan-lovells-davis-polk-tapped-in-5-7b-facebook-jio-deal

https://domaininvesting.com/did-facebook-pay-more-than-6-million-for-bulletin-com/

and aside from all this.

There the fact I know what I know that hasn't been publicly shared, and IF that's not enough for you to make an EDUCATED guess or assumption. Then well not much else I can do.

DYOR for now.

Yes☺️👍 newly reg.
Metaverse // Comp .com

Last edited:
•••
•••

Specializing

old news but

and aside from all this. ( I know names HL has bought recently on behalf of fb)

There's the fact I know what I know Names that haven't been publicly shared, and IF that's not enough for you @MadAboutDomains to make an EDUCATED guess or assumption. Then well not much else I can do.

DYOR for now.

You're welcome

https://viewdns.info/reversewhois/?q=LovellsNames.org

"F", if you have full sub then you could view the "M")

I'm out

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 202888

Why is it payments (plural)? Isn't payment (singular) easier and more valuable?
The meta+/p/a/y/m/e/n/t (.com .net and .co) is still on sale. Therefore, Facebook seems not to be interested in payment(s) domain.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back