question meta-facebook.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Khaled123

Established Member
Impact
I got this domain
meta-facebook.com
is it allowed to resell ,Or not because of trade mark ? If yes how much worth approximately
can I sell to meta company ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Facebook (or meta) does not have to pay a penny for this domain.

They will not even negotiate, as this attracts more people to do the same...

It is far more cheap to sue him; afterwards they will get the domain for free.
This way or the other.

Yeah, nowadyas you have to really put some smile next to your words, otherwise people don't get an irony...

•••
•••
Thank God that meta isn't a trademark otherwise you'd struggle.

Please Khaled, don't. It couldn't be worse advice.

Next you'll be told to secure it in .XYZ for future generations and that .COM is dead and that nobody owns the generic words face and book.

It wasn't an advice. As said in other post, seems like if there is no smile, people don't get an irony. Well, noted.

•••
I got this domain
meta-facebook.com
is it allowed to resell ,Or not because of trade mark ? If yes how much worth approximately
Highly recommended for you @Khaled123

DNAcademy/#signup

•••
It is obvious the OP intended for this thread and its premise to be taken seriously. I don't know how we missed it.

Highly recommended for you @Khaled123

DNAcademy/#signup
Yes. This is perfect advice. Paying someone to learn their agenda common sense always helps.

•••
•••
It is obvious the OP intended for this thread and its premise to be taken seriously. I don't know how we missed it.

Yes. This is perfect advice. Paying someone to learn their agenda common sense always helps.
:wideyed:

•••
It wasn't an advice. As said in other post, seems like if there is no smile, people don't get an irony. Well, noted.
:joyful:

•••
There is a difference between Lotto and WIPO's Notto blacklist.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
•••
SlicedMeta is far better key on that one
I never imagined I would see the things I see here.
-35 reaction score
Go delete it, come back. Tell us you deleted it, and maybe we can get you on the plus side.

•••
I think you mean sarcasm, not irony. I have removed my dislike, though, I did miss the sarcasm which is usual for me being a Brit.

Worth me pointing out not to take it as an instruction though nonetheless me thinks.

My joke about the next piece of advice was serious though, people in this forum are advising that kinda thing.

Last edited:
•••
For such a blatant trademark violation, a court may rule that you pay the legal fees
Also such large company has in-house lawyers on the payroll already so they don’t really spend extra to sue

•••
obviously the domain is crap and contains trademark. but look metafb.net and metafb.org sold for xx,xxx on Sedo by famous domainer and no buzz regarding cybersquatting or tm issue.. just saying.

•••
obviously the domain is crap and contains trademark. but look metafb.net and metafb.org sold for xx,xxx on Sedo by famous domainer and no buzz regarding cybersquatting or tm issue.. just saying.
Don't think facebook is looking after domains containing fb.

Moreover, a company can actually decide, whether to go after a trademark / copyright violation, or not.

I from my point of view know exactly, that that facebook (meta) is going after domain names, containing 'Facebook' in their name.

•••
dontfeedtrollsonnamepros.com

•••
I got this domain
meta-facebook.com
delete this domain immediately. meta-facebook.com TM

•••
-35 reaction score
Go delete it, come back. Tell us you deleted it, and maybe we can get you on the plus side.
I don't care about people's reviews, whether negative or positive, but people's reaction is violent, look at Facebook itself, it stole the meta trademark from another company and no one objected here, it seems that people respect those who have money only :)

•••
-35 reaction score
I didn't understand your point about SlicedMeta ?

•••
Slicedmeta is part of your portfolio at dan.com
Dont think its worth 335k but its a cut above the rest.
You should care what others think, we are all dependant on others unless your self sufficient.
I see you fixed your nameservers 👍
However a lander with MetaFacebookInc
Makes this a pretty easy case for cyber squatting. Thankfully this thread is in legal but that doesnt make it invisible to FB lawyers
I got this domain
meta-facebook.com

•••
You should care what others think, we are all dependant on others unless your self sufficient.
Makes this a pretty easy case for cyber squatting. Thankfully this thread is in legal but that doesnt make it invisible to FB lawyers
I deleted my facebook domain 3 days ago and it looks like someone else has registered it, thanks for your comment, good luck

•••
I am ready to sell it for 1500 dollars only if I find a buyer, do you want it ?

Last edited:
•••
I see its not listed at dan. Anymore.
Hard to sell domains if their not listed at the BIG 3
https://www.DNAcademy/software/sales-checker

Now you have a landing page that says MetaFacebookInc
Crazy.
Honestly just delete it, it has no value.
Its a liability. Forget and move on
SlicedMeta i would pay more than reg fee but i will admit its catches my eye

•••
Sometimes it would cost money (legal fees) for people to learn the lesson.
I don't understand why people posting to ask for advice but they never take it.
We can all stop here and let him suffer.

Last edited:
•••
Great name, but it doesn't infringe enough trademarks.
Here is an even better name, which infringes even more trademarks:
meta-facebook-google-amazon-apple-microsoft.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back