Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

For trade mark

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Rander

New Member
Impact
0
If I buy trademark domain then how to sell it. And can I buy trademark domain name let me explain that the trademark.com ok and trade-mark.com or Facebook.com and face-book.com is that trade mark. If I buy that name then can I sell them or some else can buy it from me and can I earn $ from parking or running the website.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nope.
Do not bother wasting money getting trademarked domains!
Number one lesson domainers learn.
Some the hard way.
 
0
•••
Agree - just think of thousands before you, why they would not have done it :)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back