Domain Empire

Mesothelioma

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Could someone expain to me wht this is and why people pay so much for this keyword?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been selling Mesothelioma content for some time now and lets be quite honest, the results I am getting is quite good. Better than my vioxx content which will become available to the public very soon. If you guys want to practice your SEO skills and need proven content, then PM me. There are heaps of added bonuses with the content package.

I am warning a few of you though. I see some links in sigs etc. Be careful what you do. Google has been known to ban people who set up these sites with little or no information on it. If you have questions just PM me. I would rather speak with you via PM.

•••
I know of a lawfirm spending 400k-500k per MONTH on web advertising, but from it they clear 4-5 million in profits. When dealing with numbers like this $100 for the right click is worth the risk.

•••
400k - 500k per month...
wow...

•••
It's definitely worth it, or they would not continue to bid so much per click.

•••
But they don't continue to bid so much... bids down 50% in 2 months time or less per click. Content bids are down even further than search bids.
-Allan

•••
Hmm very interesting. I wonder how far they will decline.

Mesothelioma information sites are popping up all over, maybe the bids are getting depleted, maybe they have a daily cap. Mesothelioma is definitely an industry that can afford to pay by click for the keyword Mesothelioma, especially the Mesothelioma lawyers.

•••
And Bill Gates has the money to pay $1,000 per mesothelioma clicks, but the better question is "Would that make good business sense for him to do so".
Law firms are lowering their bids on all of these keywords for many reasons:
1) Fraud clicks
2) Law changes
3) The companies they sue are running out of money to pay out/their losses are being capped
4) The pool of potential clients has been so depleted that it is no longer cost effective to broadly target the "internet as a whole"
I've seen all legal topics dropping steadily over the past few months.
..Mitt..

•••
Not only are "mesothelioma information" sites popping up all over, but the quality is dropping even faster. There is yet another reason for the drop in bid price.
-Allan

•••
•••
I hate to be a downer, but really I think it leaves something to be desired. I'm not saying it's copied, but use copyscape or similar programs and you can see that it's very similar to an amalgam of a number of sites. Nothing new, and not organized in a manner that would be worthwhile to searchers that would be of interest to law-firms.
-Allan

•••
I don't care I personally like it myself,
and its my site right?

•••
majinbuu1023 said:
I don't care I personally like it myself,
and its my site right?

Good call :bingo:
-Allan

•••
I guess even at the $48 rate, that's still a high click. I would love to know what some of the other keywords are that are high like that. There was a guy selling them on Ebay, but kinda leary about that...

Is kwackers.com the best place to put it, a joke site? It's one thing to put up a site for cancer patients to find the proper legal help, but most webmasters at least get a domain name for it to help find it and out of a degree of respect. I think it's kinda offensive to link it off a joke site, but it's your site as you said...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back