IT.COM

Memorable Sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are some sites you guys will never forget... not specifically designwise.. but subjectwise.. and all that good stuff... here are some that i'll never forget.

This is a cry for help - This site is twisted. Purely twisted. But i love visiting it from time to time to see what the guys done with the place. I don't mean to offend anyone, but being a fan of poor humour myself I specially love Dead Baby Dressup.

Jesus Dressup - Although i can never get the name right, (although i might be able to now that i pointed it out to myself) i've liked this one from the start. Don't take offence, none is ment.

I don't know if it's coincedince that both websites involve dressing something up, perhaps i have a clothing fetish... or lack thereof... hrmm... anyway... which sites will you guys always remember. If i remember anymore i'll post them... heh... but that would sorta make the whole point of this subject pointless...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absürd Örg. The site is, well, absurd! Click on the cörê?mêlt link if you want to see what it's like when your computers about to crash. :D Don't worry it will stop after a minute.

There's also another site they have up that's quite weird. Some weird or maybe even absurd paintings, you'll need to click the core melt link to get there. :D Be prepared for some strange or possibly even greusome pictures if you decide to visit the other site.

But click through the links on this one http://www.absurd.org/a.html and you'll see quite the absurd web page! It makes you realize how dangerous it could be to your computer just by entering a website among other things. :D It always keeps me coming back for some reason.

•••
Wow that Absurd site is cool... I'm just glad you told us it would stop :D

•••
Remembered another one. This was actually this reason i started this thread, i was on this site and realized i share it with some people.

Emotion Eric - This site is HISTERICAL. I love it. This guy, Eric, portrays a number of emotions. The first time i saw the site i cracked up laughing, and found myself going through each emotion one by one. I love checking back every other week to see his updates.

Oh yea, umm.. that core?melt thing didn't work for me... just brings me to a white page and a missing image in the middle.

•••
Originally posted by DarkDevil
Oh yea, umm.. that core?melt thing didn't work for me... just brings me to a white page and a missing image in the middle.

It may be because your browsers security settings are set high or something like that. Are you able to view java applets?

•••
Ah thats probibly it. lemme check. didn't work.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back