domain MedicatedFlowers.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karltonjenkins23

Established Member
Impact
Any thoughts peeps? I love the industry but I can't quite price point this domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very low search results
0 search volume
I won`t say it is impossible to sell for profit, but it won`t be an easy one. The market is Very small from my findings.
Hope to see what others think about this one!

Good luck!

•••
Very low search results
0 search volume
I won`t say it is impossible to sell for profit, but it won`t be an easy one. The market is Very small from my findings.
Hope to see what others think about this one!

Good luck!

I've noticed that the medicinal cannabis users refer to there medicine as "Flowers" so I took a shot!

Also.... I'm not a fan of estibot so I never base my domains off of their statistics.

Last edited:
•••
I've noticed that the medicinal cannabis users refer to there medicine as "Flowers" so I took a shot!

Also.... I'm not a fan of estibot so I never base my domains off of their statistics.

Nice. If you can capture that crowd then it could be easier IMO

•••
Indeed. That is the goal but I'm very unsure about an asking price so Id like to hear everyone's opinions if possible ☺

•••

Likewise, I'm not a fan of Estibot either... What is Estibot again? :xf.grin: On a serious note though, I like the name.

•••

I never mentioned EstiBot though. Their appraisals are not accurate at all! Never have been. I did a little manual research. No bots!

•••
•••
The term isn't physically attached to the medicinal marijuana industry yet, but it soon will be

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back