Domain Empire

MediaPlazza for Ringtones, Cellphones, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i am interested, signing up soon

•••
Let us know how you make out.. 70% commission sounds good!

1rrr1 said:
i am interested, signing up soon

•••
•••
Let us know how you make out!

tansks said:
Thanks for your link, this is what I am looking for, will signing up soon.

•••
just signed up after researching about the company. Seems like a good one which will pay, even though their commission is hard to believe!

•••
Was going through their site and it looks pretty cool, but a word of warning about their free wallpapers...

In the fantasy section particularly, there is a lot of what is called poser pinup art (usually mannequin like ladies in various outfits). These are done by artists on a site that I belong to. These artists have made it their calling in life to hunt these sites down and have them shut down for clipping their art. They have done just that on a few sites already. They also report any other violations they see to Disney, Garfield's creator, etc, etc, etc. Not sure if any of these have taken action or not.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the warning. I will try it out anyway to see how it goes

•••
Thanks... I appreciate you posting this information...

Last edited:
•••
thanks for the warning and i will steer clear of the free content

Last edited:
•••
I tghink after reading thru some of the site that the free content has to be submitted to them and approved so maybe they have permission?

1rrr1 said:
thanks for the warning and i will steer clear of the free content

•••
It's possible that the original artist submitted it, but from what I've seen and heard in that world, doubtful. No doubt that the art was submitted to them, but here's what usually happens. A tagger finds the art on a site like the one I belong to, clips it and then calls it their own (sometimes adding a name if it's going to be a signature or paint shop pro tube). They then offer it as their own, leaving the real artist high and dry. This happens a lot, especially if there is money involved. And so there is always a degree of suspicion about these types of things. I can find out for sure if you'd like, though if they aren't authorized, than they are gonna be in a heap of trouble.

•••
Well I joined and promoted it quite a bit offline here in Aus and it seems to be going well.

•••
I'm using the program to advertise ringtones and it seems to convert very well. Not received my first check yet.

•••
I am debating whether to join this program or the affiliate program at Jamster.com, but they don't go into enough detail at Jamster, so has anyone used them and can help me decide?

•••
This seems to be the dominant one.. I just installed it at my downloadringtones.. yet to have any traffic tho.

-RJ- said:
I'm using the program to advertise ringtones and it seems to convert very well. Not received my first check yet.

•••
I currently dont use an affliate but, I think Jamster sounds good as they are always advertising on the TV here in the UK and they are getting reconised well. If anyone has any info on Jamster affliate then please tell us id love to know if there service is worth using. :)

•••
Yes i would like to know more about the jamster one, would be better if they listed more details on there site.

•••
i have my account what do i do do i use the link they gave me and redirect my site to it or what?

Joe

•••
Finally got downloadringtones.us setup tho I plan to tweak it a bit.. what do you think?

•••
I have my mediaplazza ringtones website for sale - so far I have earned over 5 days - $12! As i dont have a bank account i cant accept payment for them as you need to have direct debit :(

So it looks like I'm going to have to sell the site!

Its fully set up with one years hosting!

The domain is www.ringsandgames.com and is registered until: 1 January 2006!

Would $20 sound fair?

Joe :)

Last edited:
•••
Joseph said:
I have my mediaplazza ringtones website for sale - so far I have earned over 5 days - $12! As i dont have a bank account i cant accept payment for them as you need to have direct debit :(

Would $20 sound fair?

I am interested. But where does the traffic come from? PM me

Thanks

•••
Joseph said:

Would $20 sound fair?

I will take it for $20 please pm me a screen shot of where it shows that you earned $12 and a screen shot of where the traffic is coming from.
Why does it redirect to http://elsonar.ringtone-logo-game.com/index.php ?

•••
jroy said:
Joseph said:

Would $20 sound fair?

I will take it for $20 please pm me a screen shot of where it shows that you earned $12 and a screen shot of where the traffic is coming from.
Why does it redirect to http://elsonar.ringtone-logo-game.com/index.php ?
He told me that he told his friends to download the ringtones. He has also submitted the site to many search engines and directories. I think that it is suppose to redirect to that site, which is the mediaplazza affiliate site. Not sure.

•••
1rrr1 said:
He told me that he told his friends to download the ringtones. He has also submitted the site to many search engines and directories. I think that it is suppose to redirect to that site, which is the mediaplazza affiliate site. Not sure.

to host mediaplazza on your own site you have to submit a request. my request was approved and the files should be emailed to my within 48 hours. So hopefully i should get them sometime monday then they will be loaded up onto my server and then there will be no more redirects.

And yes as part of my hosting deal i am alloewed to submit every new site to 1200 domains once. You want to see the amount of junk mail i am getting man i had to unistall the gmail notifier as it was really starting to annoy me

Joe

Also yes my mates bought ringtones of the site but not all of them did a few others who i did not no did. My mates highly recommed mediaplazza as there ringtones are "f****** great" :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back