Dynadot

MediaPlazza for Ringtones, Cellphones, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ive used us.mediaplazza.com for a bit and seems to be coverting well :)
Got some nice traffic coming into the site also.

Paul

•••
Warning about MediaPlazza Updated

Update to what I said earlier about artists and the ringtones wallpaper...

Even though I didn't ask about the authorization, they seemed to have found it on their own via a site called ringingphone.com, who told them apparently he got the pictures from mediaplazza.com. These images are NOT authorized as dgridley speculated. They now have also gone after another site called http://freesms.ringtone-logo-game.com. They are reporting mediaplazza to the respective copyright owners, including Boris Vallejo, Disney, etc.

Just a head's up about displaying the free wallpaper. Don't want anyone to get into trouble...

Last edited:
•••
MediaPlazza - Eating Crow

Next time I'm just going to keep my mouth shut. After the big rant about how the images were snagged illegally at Rosity (the site that I belong to), the artist that is most in play at the ringtone sites told everyone that they are indeed legal. The company that is distributing them has contracts with lots of famous artists and Rosity artists alike. So have at it...

Slinking off to a corner now... Publicly apologizing to all. I had the best of intentions upon posting these warnings. Usually they are positive before posting up such warnings on Rosity, so I thought they had proof of this as they usually do. This time they jumped the gun and I thought it best to let you all know. I won't do it again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back