Dynadot

discuss Cold e-mailing for Domain Sales!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Thasreefa P M

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hey domainers, :)

I hope you're all doing well!
Just wanted to know what's your opinion on considering cold emailing/ email outreach for domain sales. I haven't tried this approach yet. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts, experiences, and any valuable suggestions you may have regarding this strategy.

If you've tried cold emailing for domain sales or have insights to share, I'd greatly appreciate your input. Please feel free to drop a brief comment or message me privately with your thoughts.

Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback! ✨

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hey domainers, :)

I hope you're all doing well!
Just wanted to know what's your opinion on considering cold emailing/ email outreach for domain sales. I haven't tried this approach yet. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts, experiences, and any valuable suggestions you may have regarding this strategy.

If you've tried cold emailing for domain sales or have insights to share, I'd greatly appreciate your input. Please feel free to drop a brief comment or message me privately with your thoughts.

Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback! ✨
Hello

Am Tyler and I saw your post so I decided to drop my opinion.

Most of my domains I sold them through e-mail outbound.

I got a course from a guy I meet online(he is trusted). And his course taught me many things about domaining and email marketing strategy.

If you are interested. You can reply and I will share his WhatsApp number

•••
Honestly, I would like to know more and also where exactly do I get the emailing list?

•••
•••
Honestly, I would like to know more and also where exactly do I get the emailing list?
Manually check in Google sites with similar keywords, whois, webmasters forums, startup fundraising communities.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back