IT.COM

information Matt Cutts (Google) loves .ninja

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Matt Cutts is an American software engineer. He is the former head of the web spam team at Google, and is currently on leave in his role of working with the search quality team on search engine optimization issues

upload_2016-9-25_10-53-46.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's a nice domain in this instance. Wonder what the renewal is and not sure it means he loves the whole extension though.

•••
I just grabbed my first .ninja. I think I got lucky. Taken in all extensions except a few at super premium prices. Both "xyz" and "ninja" are very expensive it seems. I hand regged it today on Black Friday Special.

xyz-ninja-logo.png

•••
I just grabbed my first .ninja. I think I got lucky. Taken in all extensions except a few at super premium prices. Both "xyz" and "ninja" are very expensive it seems. I hand regged it today on Black Friday Special.

Show attachment 44096
it was in my list :)
upload_2016-11-27_10-13-42.png

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
OMG I spent 15 US via name.com :xf.frown:
I've learned to look for deals. I've saved a ton by shopping around. It's the one good thing about having god knows how many registrar accounts. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You might not be signed up for promotions. I didn't do anything but create an account then all black friday deals were live.

•••
•••
hover over My Account and you'll see specials link. That might reveal the special prices.

•••
@RU - you have to have that price enabled by your enom reseller if you are not direct, I had issues myself solved by the BF thread

@korganian - I completely forgot about enom being direct and sub-resellers, now it makes sense why so many people were having problems! . . . I looked at my account just for fun and the promo was NOT there, so I can only imagine my reseller didn't enable. !

My best guess is if you sign up for a new account it will work because you will then be direct to enom.

•••
Guys please help,

I forgot login, i don't have domains with enom how to reset password?
Thank you.

upload_2016-11-27_10-48-34.png

•••
•••
One thing I don't like. Enom doesn't seem to have paypal. I have had to use my bank.

•••
•••
You could also try searching your email account for "enom". might find something.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back