NameSilo

Marketplaces for Domains With SEO Value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am actively hunting for domains with certain criteria (clean with good backlinks and history) for an SEO project experiment. I am having a hard time picking them up. I am all over the biggest marketplaces such as: GoDaddy, Namejet, Snapname, Dropcatch etc.. Even watching the others such as:

Dynadot, NameSilo, Namecheap, Uniregistry, Namepal, Domainmarket, Pool..

Can you guys please recommend any other domain marketplaces that might have domains with SEO value? Private domain brokers who own such domains would aslo be great if you can recommend some such as: TBSolutions, SERPChampion and similar.

Thanks up front.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a 5 Letter .com id enjoy leasing for free to experiment on.

Backlink profile for *****.COM

Exact URL

age- 13 years

keyword plus Letters.
The keyword it includes has 8 million searches per month.
The other Letters are an abbreviation that gets half a million searches per month

URL rating

Domain rating

Backlinks

42,238 100% dofollow

Referring domains

16 81% dofollow

As per your post, would not just putting ad in Request section here work ?

Last edited:
•••
At any marketplace you can find SEO domains. Just download their inventory and process via some service that pulls bulk SEO metrics. If you don't have an access to one - then go to resellers.

•••
There are plenty SEO domain at GoDaddy Auctions, but I guess you want them dirty cheap

•••
There are plenty SEO domain at GoDaddy Auctions, but I guess you want them dirty cheap

Actually it's the quantity of quality domains I have a hard time with. I barely get 1-2 good domains per day and I need more. Price is not the issue.

Do you guys know any other marketplaces than the ones I have mentioned?

Last edited:
•••
The best market I think you can see that is Above.com marketplace it has this seo metrics input method when listing your domain. You can check there.

•••
As per your post, would not just putting ad in Request section here work ?

Thanks, I will try that. :)

At any marketplace you can find SEO domains. Just download their inventory and process via some service that pulls bulk SEO metrics. If you don't have an access to one - then go to resellers.

I am already doing that. I am processing the lists daily from all these marketplaces with SEO metrics to analyze.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back