Hello All, This is my first thread here. I have been reading and following up on the great posts here from experienced domainers for sometime now but have always been shy of posting. Thank you all for all the direct and indirect help you have provided me! Here's a scenario I am up against. Hope you all could help me out. I have a habit of putting all my unused domains listed on a marketplace without a price - some of them are good ones as I would like to believe . So among the many offers I receive quite often, recently I came across a good one. The domain in question is extremely brandable one word (and I don't say this due to bias) and has a terrific value attached to it - makes sense in two languages or maybe three, including English in a highly lucrative & evergreen sector. I believe its value is somewhere in the range of low to mid $XXX,XXX atleast (end user price, as you say). Plus it is short, aged and a ".com". So I have received an offer of high $XXXX (from a well known domain broker), the offer looks serious but I have no intention to sell it (even if I want to sell it, that is) at that price. I had acquired this domain for a personal project a long time back but never got the time or resources to put it to work. Though, I still have plans to develop it in the future. Second, I don't need the money right now and am willing to hold on to it to eternity Note that, the domain has privacy enabled from the time I have registered it. So no way they can contact me directly. I cannot share the domain or the details of the broker in question here, unfortunately. Coming to my question: Should I reject the offer outright - hoping he would come back with a better offer? Will that be like, "rude" ? Or should I counter it with my expectations (in the same end user price range above) ? I do not have an option to have a dialogue with him through the marketplace. The only thing I can do is reject or counter the offer amount. Some questions that I am anticipating from all of you Q: Am I willing to sell the domain? A: Yes, only if the price is really good and will help me overcome the heartache of letting the domain go Q: Why don't I contact the broker directly outside the platform? (it's fairly easy and his contact detail is publicly available) A: I could but wouldn't that be unethical considering the lead came through the marketplace? - What's your expert take on this? Q: Number of end-users? A: Plenty - I could think of a few on my fingertips already. Any suggestions or expert advise (or criticism?) is appreciated. Thank you Mods: Please move the thread to appropriate section, if this isn't the right one.