IT.COM

domain MadeInReality.com What do you think? Plus others.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Just Registered. couldn't check Domaintools to see if whether this domain was dropped or not. but took a chance as it sounds great in a world were everyone is so focus on Virtual Reality. that something made In Reality might stand out.

Great domain for a Handmade website similar to Etsy.

Another cool one I saw and reg was MadeInGenuity.com it's a cool Hack too think?

others reg tonight were:

NameBrandEX.com (similar to FedEx) Name Brand (Exchange? or Express?)

NameBrandist.com Someone into Name Brands or someone focused on creating Names or Brands ie Domains. All hacks of course.

another one was MakeLens.com

And PCIOE.com PC Internet of Everything.
NameIOT.com

and since finding out Mike Mann's sale of MagicLens.com for $20G

I tried my hand with "Magic" and got...

MagicGaze.com
MagicRetina.com
MagicOptical.com
MagicPeek.com

Opinions of all is appreciated. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MadeInReality sounds kind of odd to me, but ok.
MadeIngenuity doesn't make sense. Genuity isn't a word, ingenuity is.
We shouldn't go regging any magic + optical domains just because magiclens.com sold. It's not like any very similar domain is automatically valuable.
If you have a lot of money to throw around, have fun, but I wouldn't count on any of these to sell for much.

•••
MadeInReality sounds kind of odd to me, but ok.
MadeIngenuity doesn't make sense. Genuity isn't a word, ingenuity is.
We shouldn't go regging any magic + optical domains just because magiclens.com sold. It's not like any very similar domain is automatically valuable.
If you have a lot of money to throw around, have fun, but I wouldn't count on any of these to sell for much.

I will say this for Magic. It's already on lockdown since probably the 90's matter of fact try it. Try registering Magic+keyword.com and see if it's such a bad idea how come pretty much every keyword is taken even obscure keywords.

That has to count for something regardless of the magiclens.com sale.

As for MadeIngenuity.com , of course I know that there is no such word as Genuity. MadeIngenuity.com is a hack obviously.

When you have popular TV shows like MadeMen.com that cement the keyword combo of Made+keyword.com it's entirely feasible that MadeIngenuity.com will be liked by a potential end-user.

Then you have MadeinVR.com selling.

So I'm a little confident that with the right promotion this will sell.

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

So thee other domains are good? Besides the ones you mentioned?

•••
None of your domains are impressive to me.
What do you think of Carmotorbike.com ?

I registered it recently.
Magic+anything. Com doesn't work at all there are many of such domains either dropped one or didn't registered.

•••
Ummm thanks for the honest.

Car motor? Yes!
Motor bike? Double yes !

Carmotorbike?
Three keywords?

I don't know bro. Don't you think it's overkill?

•••
Lol I just realized that MagicGaze.com sounds a bit like MagicGays.com lol

Woops!

•••
Ummm thanks for the honest.

Car motor? Yes!
Motor bike? Double yes !

Carmotorbike?
Three keywords?

I don't know bro. Don't you think it's overkill?
"Car" "motorbike" both are commonly used term.
It could be great for car and bike review websites..

Do you want to buy it btw ?

•••
Lol I have enough problems friend. Good luck!

•••
•••
MakeLens and MagicOptical are decent.. maybe would take me a few days to decide if i would reg them lol...
I think an enduser would pay alot for magicoptical...oh look I can see lol

To get to that name an enduser would have to put in serious thought so I say 2-5K
resellers would pay $20-$150

•••
Yea see? That's the truth. I don't really know why I bothered asking here if these were good regs. As the real guru's won't even bother to give input and what's let are regular people like me no guru's which is basically the blind asking the blind where the toilet is. Lol it's very hard lately to get real constructive USEFUL criticism on NP.

Either way I enjoy the comments bad and good. It's entertaining to see who pops in for the sole purpose of pooping on someone's hopes and dreams. Then proceed to try and peddle their own domains.lol

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back